Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Match chat Middlesbrough v NCFC

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Harry"][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/petergriffincelebrate.gif[/IMG][/quote]

This looks like a dairy farmer on speed Harry [:P]
[/quote]

...and I thought it looked like a pig with a new years resolution.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="ricardo"]No WesNo MartinNo points????[/quote]

Correct Ricardo. I cannot see anything here. Our line up looks League one at best!

[/quote]

I see Lincoln has not taken his "upper" pill today yet.

[/quote]

because we are a 1 man team arent we? B*****s to Hoolahan! Lambert knows what he is doing and we are 1-0 up.

We''ll see.....

[/quote][/quote]

We''ll still lose this one. Were not a one man team no, but Hoolahan is just about our most influential player. If he''s been dropped then thats a terrible decision by Lambert. I hope he''s carrying a knock, but if he was surely he would have been left at home.

[/quote]Perhaps hooley is injured and wanted to travel and watch the game like a fan would do.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="ricardo"]No Wes

No Martin

No points????
[/quote]

Correct Ricardo. I cannot see anything here. Our line up looks League one at best!

[/quote]

I see Lincoln has not taken his "upper" pill today yet.

[/quote]

because we are a 1 man team arent we? B*****s to Hoolahan! Lambert knows what he is doing and we are 1-0 up.

We''ll see.....

[/quote][/quote]

We''ll still lose this one. Were not a one man team no, but Hoolahan is just about our most influential player. If he''s been dropped then thats a terrible decision by Lambert. I hope he''s carrying a knock, but if he was surely he would have been left at home.

[/quote]

Maybe he wanted to travel to support his team mates?

[quote user="peter piper"][quote user="Shack Attack"]Anyone else having trouble tuning into Radio Norfolk on a digital radio this afternoon?[/quote]Nope perfect reception since 2.40pm[/quote]Typical. Mrs Shack has taken our daughter to a panto this afternoon so I thought I''d take the opportunity to move the radio from kitchen to lounge. The radio does not appear to like this at all [N]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="peter piper"][quote user="Shack Attack"]Anyone else having trouble tuning into Radio Norfolk on a digital radio this afternoon?
[/quote]

Nope perfect reception since 2.40pm
[/quote]

Typical. Mrs Shack has taken our daughter to a panto this afternoon so I thought I''d take the opportunity to move the radio from kitchen to lounge. The radio does not appear to like this at all [N]
[/quote]

Have you tried moving it round the room?

[quote user="NottsCanary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

sounds good even though were missing 4/5 key players

[/quote]

He says as they score lol.
[/quote]

lets try... its about time norwich score [;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Just made a cuppa to see if my kettle can rectify the situation (fingers crossed)
[/quote]

Legs, arms, eyes, toes and fingers crossed lol

[quote user="peter piper"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Barnet returns and we conceed a coincidence??[/quote]Maybe, but is was a deflected own goal.

[/quote]Yeah, from the sounds of it it was really unlucky on us! But must be Barnetts fault! :P

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]You can''t really blame anyone for a deflection. Just right place at wrong time or something like that.
[/quote]

Wrong place wrong time lol

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]You can''t really blame anyone for a deflection. Just right place at wrong time or something like that.
[/quote]

They get paid silly money they should know where to be and when [;)]