Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Match chat Middlesbrough v NCFC

Reading too much into guys. OTJ and Gill were the only "spare" midfielders we had left for the QPR game, so I''m not surprised that with Wes and Martin probably carrying knocks and/or fatigue that one of them would be brought in with Lappin. Thing that actually surprises me a bit is Wilbraham starting again instead of Jackson, but we''ll see how it goes. If we can keep picking up points even with all these injuries I will be a very happy man!

[quote user="Fellas"]Reading too much into guys. OTJ and Gill were the only "spare" midfielders we had left for the QPR game, so I''m not surprised that with Wes and Martin probably carrying knocks and/or fatigue that one of them would be brought in with Lappin. Thing that actually surprises me a bit is Wilbraham starting again instead of Jackson, but we''ll see how it goes. If we can keep picking up points even with all these injuries I will be a very happy man![/quote]I''d say it would be because Jackson is quite slight and a ''ball to feet'' player which, I imagine, Boro will not let us play today. Lambert will field the team he believes can break down the opposition.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Has Lambert been seen yet or is he still on his way to Burnley?? [:@][/quote]

lol he''s at the ground.

[/quote]

I assume then it was just a rumour Phew!

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Has Lambert been seen yet or is he still on his way to Burnley?? [:@][/quote]

lol he''s at the ground.

[/quote]

I assume then it was just a rumour Phew!

[/quote]

Well they did name their sauce as Ketchup, so you never know lol

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="ricardo"]No Wes

No Martin

No points????
[/quote]

Correct Ricardo. I cannot see anything here. Our line up looks League one at best!

[/quote]

I see Lincoln has not taken his "upper" pill today yet.

hehe was about to say we are going to win 1-0 ... well done Wilbraham and Holt [:)]