Sign in to follow this  
Lambert is King

Neil Warnock

[quote user="dhickl"]

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Think he might be in for even more stick than usual next time he visits FCR he just called Grant Holt a cheat and suggested refs should look at dvds of him wow[/quote]I don''t see why that is any worse than this...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-380562/Warnock-charged-FA-V-sign.html

[/quote]When you search the news, Colin''s been up for an FA charge several times.  What a cheesecockhead.

[quote user="The ſhroud of Turin"][quote user="dhickl"]

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Think he might be in for even more stick than usual next time he visits FCR he just called Grant Holt a cheat and suggested refs should look at dvds of him wow[/quote]I don''t see why that is any worse than this...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-380562/Warnock-charged-FA-V-sign.html

[/quote]

When you search the news, Colin''s been up for an FA charge several times.  What a cheesecockhead.
[/quote]As I posted on the other thread, he''s previously not just been charged for being abusive, he has been up for plain cheating - spying on opponents team talks, instructing players to feign injury, getting a game called off by instructing players to get deliberately sent off

[quote user="The ſhroud of Turin"][quote user="dhickl"]

[/quote]When you search the news, Colin''s been up for an FA charge several times.  What a cheesecockhead.[/quote]Cheesecockhead, now that is the very phrase I was seaching for......magic.

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="The ſhroud of Turin"][quote user="dhickl"]

[/quote]

When you search the news, Colin''s been up for an FA charge several times.  What a cheesecockhead.
[/quote]As I posted on the other thread, he''s previously not just been charged for being abusive, he has been up for plain cheating - spying on opponents team talks, instructing players to feign injury, getting a game called off by instructing players to get deliberately sent off[/quote] all of that plus strategic use of ballboys( no you sicko''s) having several balls

thrown onto the pitch to waste time when winning, or no balls available, but if losing one ball returned to the right place immediately.

How much did Colin slip the ref today - their second, a penalty - do me a favour.  Not one of his own players appealed.    You see moans one day and gets a present the  next.  Still at least BRizzle wiped the smile from his face.

[quote user="shefcanary"]How much did Colin slip the ref today - their second, a penalty - do me a favour.  Not one of his own players appealed.    You see moans one day and gets a present the  next.  Still at least BRizzle wiped the smile from his face.
[/quote]

I was about to post exactly that! Let''s see what he has to say about that!

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote user="shefcanary"]How much did Colin slip the ref today - their second, a penalty - do me a favour.  Not one of his own players appealed.    You see moans one day and gets a present the  next.  Still at least BRizzle wiped the smile from his face.[/quote]

I was about to post exactly that! Let''s see what he has to say about that!

[/quote]Probably the Attleborough connection - Lol!

I feel sorry for Warnock, i mean the poor guy he''s never really lost a match fairly in all his managerial career, he''s always been cheated out of it by the opposition, referee''s, home fans, ball boys, pitch, size of the goal, tightness of shorts. He must look back on his time at Sheffield United and think we should have been kings of europe.

Bristol city fans are havin a pop at mr warnock on the bbc 606 web site , simular thread to our differences with his post match rants .The man has got his share of admirers but i think he so far up his own ar@e.I see he was on tv twice on sunday , on sky soccer sunday and also on match of the day 2  he has got a lot to say for himself , but do his  fellow pundits take him seriously , i doubt OTBC