Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="city till i die"]one horse team!!!!!! the man is mr norwich. when he went off todat Norwich died[/quote]Wilbraham a poor replacement

We have plenty of strikers but only one who is causing the opposition any problems , thought that would have been our main purchase this window a striker who can bang a few in to partner Holt .

I was listening to snorefolk .:( seemed the game woke up a bit at the start of  the second half , if this was due to the introduction of Martin or a little break up not sure, but we certainly sounded like we went flat when Holt went off.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="city till i die"]one horse team!!!!!! the man is mr norwich. when he went off todat Norwich died[/quote]Wilbraham a poor replacement[/quote]

His flick ons were invaluable today not Obly for the first goal but also jacksons chance.

His presence allows holt more space.

Wilbraham has not come as a flat Holt replacement it seems as he''s playing alongside him.Looks like Lambo wants to make Martin a more complete player and drop Wes out of the hole and into the diamond ?!Regardless of the speculation, I think in the long run Wilbraham will come good for us.Dont forget he got the flick that set up the goal.The main issue with strikers is Jackson as he seems like a headless chicken ! First touch of a bull dozer.