Sign in to follow this  
kilroyslefteyebrow

Rumour at Turf Moor following the 4-2 win against Sheff Utd. Please tell me it isnt true.

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]Im not in norfolk! Im in Burnley![/quote]

So, you''re not used to the antics of the shit-stirring knobheads then?

[quote user="CDMullins"]

He has been Skybets Fav to become the next Burnley manager all day.

[/quote]

Not in Burnley. Until today it was said that Davies would leave Nottm Forest for Burnley. before that is was Eddie someone from Bournmouth.

Absolute rubbish, after a performance like that from our reserves today Lambert would have to be absolutely crazy to go there. We are a better team and club than them anyway so there''d be little point.

can we not stop this?....i suppose he has been linked with the vacancy at preston too!. Lambert is our gaffer, pure and simple. If a major prem club went in for him, i could understand, but get a grip...jog on

the odds don''t mean nothing i could go and put £200 on dowie and he would probaly be 15/8,

its just guess work.

its gonna be phil brown

[quote user="I am a Banana"]i have it on good word that lambert is staying on the condition that we get the other 2 players he wants to sign in by next saturday.[/quote]I have it on good authority that you are rich in Zinc, Banana.

the odds don''t mean nothing i could go and put £200 on dowie and he would probaly be 15/8, its just guess work. its gonna be phil brown

is that guess work?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]i have it on good word that lambert is staying on the condition that we get the other 2 players he wants to sign in by next saturday.[/quote]where you got that from?....eh ehhttp://www.ukcornershoppe.com/images/HP%20Sauce.jpg

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="I am a Banana"]i have it on good word that lambert is staying on the condition that we get the other 2 players he wants to sign in by next saturday.[/quote]I have it on good authority that you are rich in Zinc, Banana.[/quote]

Think you need to check your sources. He''s high in potassium not zinc

Hi mate, i live in Accrington and work in Burnley. Been supporting City since i was 6 and relocated to East Lancashire, 10 years ago. If you fancy travelling to games together, let us know. I''ll PM  my email details to you.

I''m too praying Lambert will not join Burnley. Wouldnt make any sense [football wise], but he is keen to move back to Scotland to be with his family, so i suppose Burnley is closer than Norwich.

[quote user="Accrington yellow"]

Hi mate, i live in Accrington and work in Burnley. Been supporting City since i was 6 and relocated to East Lancashire, 10 years ago. If you fancy travelling to games together, let us know. I''ll PM  my email details to you.

I''m too praying Lambert will not join Burnley. Wouldnt make any sense [football wise], but he is keen to move back to Scotland to be with his family, so i suppose Burnley is closer than Norwich.

[/quote]

Why is it every rumour about a player or manager of ours is that he wants to be closer to his family?. Lambert seems to be an ambitious manager who wants to make something of himself just as he did as a player, he''s unlikely to do that if all he ever wants is to go back to Scotland, so i doubt this would be the reason he would leave us for the likes Burnley.

Someone''s on a wind up lol [:D]

NorwichCity1902 User is online

#1 01 Jan 2011 19:02
Signed: January 2011Lambert on his way to you ...
 Rumours coming out of Carrow Road tonight, that Lambert has quit and is on his way to you. Apparently annoyed at the lack of transfer funds available, hence why we''ve only been able to go for Wilbraham. Despite our good position in the league and win today Lambert doesn''t think we can sustain our place without additional investment, but Delia''s not budging. Really hope this isn''t true but the guy who told me is usually 100% reliable about these things. The reason why the bookies are certain he''s off as well. Obviously heard the same things. Like I said, really ****ed off, you have yourselves a gem there lads... >:( :(

The talk of Lambert wanting to be closer to his home in Scotland would have have some credibility if Burnley wasn''t 3 hours away from Glasgow and Norwich didn''t have an airport that flies to Glasgow & Edinburgh.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]The talk of Lambert wanting to be closer to his home in Scotland would have have some credibility if Burnley wasn''t 3 hours away from Glasgow and Norwich didn''t have an airport that flies to Glasgow & Edinburgh.[/quote]

It would have more credability if he wasn''t happy with the players, the club and the fans.

How many more times do we have to be told he isn''t planning going anywhere, and especially not a tin pot club in a s**thole place

[quote user="Mahogany"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="I am a Banana"]i have it on good word that lambert is staying on the condition that we get the other 2 players he wants to sign in by next saturday.[/quote]I have it on good authority that you are rich in Zinc, Banana.[/quote]

Think you need to check your sources. He''s high in potassium not zinc[/quote]Shows how reliable some quoted sources are.

[quote user="Mahogany"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="I am a Banana"]i have it on good word that lambert is staying on the condition that we get the other 2 players he wants to sign in by next saturday.[/quote]

I have it on good authority that you are rich in Zinc, Banana.
[/quote] Think you need to check your sources. He''s high in potassium not zinc[/quote]

He''s full of something! and it''s not potassium or zinc

oh dear! i cant believe anyone even thinks this is genuine!accrington yellow is a user name made up by some bored binner... Paul Lambert would walk out of a club 3rd in the division to manage a crock of shy*e lower half side who are more likely to be league 1 before they are premiership would he?some people have been at the Christmas Alcohol.