Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

I will put some further weight behind Chelsea to beat Villa, can''t really see past it. Chelsea are too strong at home, and Villa are awful at the moment. Best of luck Sid, and a happy new year to all the PUP''s!

Tough looking week again. Barcelona is the only certainty IMO, but as its already been picked several times Ill dive into the Algerian Cup and pick El Harrach to beat CC Sig.El Harrach are 7th in their premier league, CC Sig have no stats listed to them so must be pretty non-league! Sorry I cant be any more specific.With regards to odds - There are none listed right now. THey have odds for some games on the 31st Dec (Some absolute gems in there) but none for the 1st. Will keep my eyes peeled over the next day or so.Best of luck Sid, and happy new year to all.

Good Luck Hissing Sid and all Pup''s, and a happy and healthy new year to you all.

Good pick this week Blah x3...

Brighton (6-4-0-18-8 at home) vs Leyton Orient (2-4-5-16-18) - Home Win

Off to league 2 this week where I will select Chesterfield to win at home against Stockport.

Good luck & Happy New Year to all!

I''m going to venture into Greece for my first pick for 2011 withOlympiakos v Iraklis  home win please; Olympiakos are sitting pretty at the top and Iraklis have lost their last 7 away games. I''ve now re-read the post and see I can''t have this one [:''(]so my amended choice is a reversal of my Boxing Day nap in the hope that weather doesn''t postpone this one, lol.Althrincham v Wrexham away winGood luck all and Happy New Year

Hopefully there will be some football matches played this week, and on that bold assumption I am going for AFC Wimbledon (1st, 44 points from 21 games - home record 8-2-1) to see off the challenge of Hayes & Yeading (21st, 20 points from 22 games, away record 2-2-7) in the Conference - bit unfair they''re playing two teams though...Best of luck and Happy New Year to Ian and all PUPs.  Here''s hoping for the hat-trick!

As people know, i don''t necessarily go with the crowd but.......sorry sid, i''m with friends and family for new year so.

Barcelona v Levante - Barcelona win

Good luck Sid!

Good luck this week Sid, and I know it''s an obvious banker, but this is a real tough week, I''m off to Spain where I expect:Barcelona to beat LevanteGood luck Sid, and all you Pups.

NN/Sid - Still no odds for my pick of El Harrach - There are odds for four games on NYD for the Algerian cup, but sadly not for the two games I looked at. Will keep looking, but in the event there are still no odds my backup will be the TNS v Newtown game. TNS are 100% at home, Newtown have only won once away. Looks a banker.PUPS - Bet 365 have some good odds for the Israel leagues as well as the Algerian cup which may help us to find some fresh games for Sid.

To the Irish Prem for me this week please:

GLENTORAN -v- Portadown    HOME WIN

The Glens are currently second with 41 points and GD of +19.  Portadown sit in 9th [out of 12th] with 21 points and GD of -9.

Good Luck and a Happy New Year to all PUPs [<:o)]

Happy New Year Pupstars one and all,I am with the above MMMK and a Spurs win over Fulham, I would normally have chosen Barca or Villareal  but I think Hissing Sid needs a few more options and a confident and slick Tottenham should have too much for Fulham.....watch this end a draw.

Evening all, its that time. A tricky week this week, I had 5 certain selections and have spent a good couple of hours deliberating over the final one. Thanks to you all for your suggestions. Right, here goes...

Sat 2.30 The New Saints v Newtown - Home Win

Sat 3.00 AFC Telford v Stafford - Home Win

Sat 3.00 AFC Wimbledon v Hayes & Yeading - Home Win

Sat 3.00 Crawley v Eastbourne - Home Win

Sun 1.30 Chelsea v Aston Villa - Home Win

Sun 5.00 Barcelona v Levante - Home Win

Time to cross the fingers and hope for the hat-trick to come in.

Happy New Year everyone, lets hope for a double celebration.

Sorry I''m late. Liverpool to recover fro midwek ignonimy and beat Bolton for me. Good luck HS.

Barca to beat Levante for me, got confused what day it was with all bank holidays so a bit later than usual.

Good Luck Hissing Sid, and all pickers and a happy new year to everyone!

Another late one from me this week, sorry Sid.

Going to have to plump for a TNS home win vs Newtown, just hope it''s on.

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]Evening all, its that time. A tricky week this week, I had 5 certain selections and have spent a good couple of hours deliberating over the final one. Thanks to you all for your suggestions. Right, here goes... Sat 2.30 The New Saints v Newtown - Home Win Sat 3.00 AFC Telford v Stafford - Home Win Sat 3.00 AFC Wimbledon v Hayes & Yeading - Home Win Sat 3.00 Crawley v Eastbourne - Home Win Sun 1.30 Chelsea v Aston Villa - Home Win Sun 5.00 Barcelona v Levante - Home Win Time to cross the fingers and hope for the hat-trick to come in. Happy New Year everyone, lets hope for a double celebration.[/quote]

Thank you Sid , these look excellent to me and I believe only the cruellest misfortune can prevent another win for FONCY. This has been a difficult week for me so I’m sorry I haven’t posted my nap. However with my record that was probably a blessing. Anyway, for the purposes of our league my selection is Nottingham Forest v Barnsley Home Win

The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Hissing Sid and Billy Dixon we have...

1/6 The New Saints 
2/7 AFC Telford 
2/5 AFC Wimbledon 
3/10 Crawley 
2/7 Chelsea 
1/12 Barcelona 

Which will win for the Academy £28.03p. I ran the same bet through Boyle and the return would only be £21.39. So that’s a third more and just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of  us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted. So now it’s "game on". We have 4 games today and 2 tomorrow and I reckon a pretty good chance of unique hat-trick.
Good luck everyone and a happy new year....[:)]....