Sign in to follow this  
paul searle

kenton off to forest

Just this once.....

All of the below posted were waiting for moderation together....

ncfc4prem - Posted Today @ 14:58

Kenton''s Return....

....to Div 1 , he''s off to Forest with Omerod and £4M in exchange for Andy Reid

Eam - Posted Today @ 14:58

Darren Kenton

Just heard he is going to Forest as a make-weight in Andy Reid transfer.

DumbleDelia is Magic - Posted Today @ 14:58

Kents off to bottom 3 Div 1 club!

Yep Forest have accept a bid from Saints of £4M + Kents + Omerod for Andy Reid.  Damn good deal for Forest as far as I can see.  Bet Kents didn''t envisage this when he left us for nothing

[quote]Just this once..... All of the below posted were waiting for moderation together.... ncfc4prem - Posted Today @ 14:58 Kenton''s Return.... ....to Div 1 , he''s off to Forest with Omerod and £4M ...[/quote]

Well done Tracey. When I saw Paul''s I was going to pm one of the mods to tell them to delete mine but wasn''t sure who to pm!  Thanks for doing to anyways

Who would have liked ''You''ll never beat the Kenton'' back in our defence?

[quote]Who would have liked ''You''ll never beat the Kenton'' back in our defence?[/quote]

Reid doesn''t want to move to the south coast, so that deal not on.

Perhaps Kenton would like to come back home to City now that he knows Harry don''t want him.

Wouldn''t want Reid to go to any of our relegation rivals anyway, bound to improve any team he goes to.

[quote]Who would have liked ''You''ll never beat the Kenton'' back in our defence?[/quote]

God absolutely angel.  Without a shadow of a doubt.  It''s looks increasing likely that Reid will go to Spurs and not Saints.  This means that surely Kents is surplus to requirements at Saints.  Must be worth a bid.  I''d love to have him back

City Angel: I would love to see him back here but I feel that the bridges, for some supporters, may have been burnt beyond repair with the way Kents left the club.

Not too sure on what terms Worthers and Kents parted so that could have a huge consequences as regards whether he''d be sought after to come back.

I know you weren''t happy about the prospect of Bellars returning, how would you feel about Kents returning?

[quote]City Angel: I would love to see him back here but I feel that the bridges, for some supporters, may have been burnt beyond repair with the way Kents left the club. Not too sure on what terms Worther...[/quote]

Anderz,

Yes you''re right I wasnt too pleased at the thought of Bellamy returning.I honestly believe that he would have upset our team spirit with his arrogant cocky attitude and his belief that he is bigger than any club which just isnt what we need right now. What we need now for our battle to survive is a team of heroes, not a hero and a team.

As for Kenton I would welcome him back with open arms.Thought he did a great job for us and still could do although I do understand some will be upset in the manner with which he left. But unlike Bellamy, he''s one of the nice guys and he''ll be forgiven wont he?

cityangel

Arogant upstart who thought he could further his career by leaving us. Instead he got what he deserved - a place in a mediocre team''s reserves.

Unfortunatly, he could actually do a job for us. While I don''t wanna see him back, and I doubt Worthy would either, he might be worth pursuing.

Andrew - he could do a job for us, but would he? I doubt it. He only really looked good when he wanted to - which sort of coincided with him looking for a ticket on the Gravy Train leaving Thorpe station. Lazy under-achiever sadly.