Sign in to follow this  
Rasputin was a C...

Canary Call Nutters

So far 3 callers and all absolute cretins. The most recent one having a whinge about the coverage on the Footy League show and Anglia. For the love of Jesus these people wind me up. Are they really the best representatives for Norwich City supporters?

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]So far 3 callers and all absolute cretins. The most recent one having a whinge about the coverage on the Footy League show and Anglia. For the love of Jesus these people wind me up. Are they really the best representatives for Norwich City supporters?[/quote]Cue Andy, with sane and constructive comments

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]So far 3 callers and all absolute cretins. The most recent one having a whinge about the coverage on the Footy League show and Anglia. For the love of Jesus these people wind me up. Are they really the best representatives for Norwich City supporters?[/quote]Cue Andy, with sane and constructive comments[/quote]At least there are a few who get through and are the voice of reason. Not quite so embarrassing.

hahaha and I thought that I was miserable???

Hoolahan, Lansbury, Surman, Ward... plus several other first teamers unavailable... and we aren''t creating enough in a difficult game away from home at an improving Middlesborough (who were pre-season favourites for promotion).

I just cant understand it!!!  lol

[quote user="Smudger"]hahaha and I thought that I was miserable???

Hoolahan, Lansbury, Surman, Ward... plus several other first teamers unavailable... and we aren''t creating enough in a difficult game away from home at an improving Middlesborough (who were pre-season favourites for promotion).

I just cant understand it!!!  lol[/quote]I can [;)]

I don''t listen to Canary Call for this very reason.  Really how can anybody possibly criticise that?  Several first-team players down but going by the radio commentary we really dug deep to claim a draw.  One defeat in eleven games, second in the league... to be honest it''s been sensational so far.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]holt is not a good striker he doesn''t score often enough!! FACT said on CC[/quote]

He''s only scored 9 in the league and is 4 below the top scorers...... that''ll do for me as he was not on form for the first 5-10 games. He could still finish top scorer and win my bet at 25-1 for me.  

Nothing wrong with some ''Positive Discontent'' - it''s the ''Negative Discontent'' that brings the atmosphere down! Who was the chap calling Grant Holt''s performance into question? 12 goals in 25 - not all starts - and that caller''s still not happy. I would steer well clear if I had the opportunity to meet that caller - what a drain on energy he must be!

Mind you, it sounded as if we could have brought home all 3 points today, so that''s a bit frustrating. But look where we are - second in the Championship just where (ever since pre-season) I thought we could be!

Simply fantastic!

[quote user="Big Slob"]10 league goals actually[/quote]

That''s even better then. My 50 quid at 25/1 is looking good !!  

Surely these morons are the reason we all keep listening to the show, though? They''re the post-match entertainment - if it was just a bunch of people raving about how good we''ve been this year, it would be dull!I''m sorry Mr Larkin, because when you came on with your sanity and calm reason, I actually turned it off! Didn''t realise it was one of our own!Incidentally, did anyone else think that ''Sam'' who kicked the show off was CT? [;)]

[quote user="Norfolk n Good"][quote user="I am a Banana"]holt is not a good striker he doesn''t score often enough!! FACT said on CC[/quote]

[quote Was it CityAngel?[/quote]

No it wasn''t me , and will my ''''lets discuss Grant Holt'''' thread from early Oct come back to haunt me for ever?