Sign in to follow this  
mickey phelans tash

Our favour

so now a 5 point lead in January guarantees promotion. It suits us fine that the "experts" all think QPR are already promoted and they have the best player in the league. We will just carry on as we are picking up points and going unnoticed cheering on our own expert for the way he has transformed our club.

[quote user="mickey phelans tash"]so now a 5 point lead in January guarantees promotion. It suits us fine that the "experts" all think QPR are already promoted and they have the best player in the league. We will just carry on as we are picking up points and going unnoticed cheering on our own expert for the way he has transformed our club.[/quote]Agreed, might also be a "good" thing that we only beat QPR 1-0. Keeps us under the radar a little bit, and that suits me fine. The less expectation and pressure on our lads, the better, as far as I am concerned.See what the table looks like in 10 games or so, I might start to get excited if we are still in the automatic places then!

Long way to go in the season, but is has been proved over and over again that you usually stay within the same position you our after Christmas come May, doesn''t mean automatic promotion but play off''s almost seem certain, even that is beyond my wildest dreams for this season. Have to say maybe a couple of good solid championship players this January could boost us to it.

OTBC