Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

BBC radio 5live

Discussing the football league at 9pm until about half past.

Maybe we''ll get positive coverage for once- having gone second.... then again I suspect it''ll be about how Leeds are well placed to win the league :|

I listened to 606 on the way back on Sat, and we didn''t get a mention that I heard - of course Leeds did, but then they were apparently ''the team of the year'' (a team that threw a large lead to surrender "their" title to us, and were then the huge amount of 1pt ahead as at the end of 2010 (us having a game in hand)....

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I listened to 606 on the way back on Sat, and we didn''t get a mention that I heard - of course Leeds did, but then they were apparently ''the team of the year'' (a team that threw a large lead to surrender "their" title to us, and were then the huge amount of 1pt ahead as at the end of 2010 (us having a game in hand)....[/quote]

don''t be so cynical BP...we got at least 10 seconds coverage today! What more do you want man?

the less coverage we get..the better as far as I''m concerned, look what happened last year when everyone thought Leeds had already won the title at this point. Thats not to say I wouldn''t mind a few more televised games mind [:)]

This Leeds love in drives me spare, big club yes, big ground yes, big history yes........made a BIG arse of getting back to the Championship time and time again........yes.

[quote user="canary_girl"]the less coverage we get..the better as far as I''m concerned, look what happened last year when everyone thought Leeds had already won the title at this point.[/quote]^ This. [Y]

Made me laugh listening to the build up to 3pm on 5live- we barely got a mention! One bloke talked of "All the big clubs near the top of the Championship", and listed about five whilst predictably enough omitting us...... They spent a good while creaming over Watford as well for some reason.

Don`t mind too much though as we tend to do better when we`re overlooked.