Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Russell Martin

Seriously, I just can''t get over how good he has become! When we first signed him Peteborough their fanswere labeling him a ''liabilty'' and ''not up to it''...it just proves what a sensational man-manager Lambert is! He has got a lot more solid defensively, over laps Korey a lot down the wings, can deliver a mean cross, and now has added goals to his game too!I was talking to a scummer earlier and they hailed him ''the best right back in the league!'' although a bold statement-with the likes of Kyle Walker and McNaughton to compete with- I was inclined to agree. You can see how much he loves his football and how passionate he is for Norwich City Football Club. I think last year Russell knew he probably had a few doubters but I just sincerely hope now that he knows we love him to bits!Radio Snorefolk talked up his goal quite a bit, was it any good? I''m looking forward to the extended highlights on the FLS [:D]OTBC!P.S I am currently trying to make a video of Norwich City-2010 on iMovie (will upload to youtube later) and I am trying to add little clips into it from Youtube...I have searched for converters but to no avail. Does anyone use one that they know works? Preferably one where you don''t have to download anything and is free. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks [:D]

Russell Martin is the best right back in the league as far as I''m concerened and if there is a better one then he must be some player!  He was awesome again today and deserved his goal.  When he struck it first time and it went in I think it suprised everybody!

POTS so far.

Good call there Boyo''

Many thought Crofts would be POTS, but i think for a few weeks, his performances have not been quite as good as his first few (or maybe he has been playing the same, were just used to it?), but R.Martin has consistently been good attacking and defending, even adding goals to the team.....

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Seriously, I just can''t get over how good he has become! When we first signed him Peteborough their fanswere labeling him a ''liabilty'' and ''not up to it''...it just proves what a sensational man-manager Lambert is! [/quote]

when culverhouse trains and works with him?

http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/forums/2380190/ShowPost.aspx

Oh, when I downloaded it it just came up with a box full of random letters, (gobbledygooch (sp? [;)] ) which it sometimes annoyingly does with some of my downloads. Thanks for the help though mate, appreciated [Y]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Oh, when I downloaded it it just came up with a box full of random letters, (gobbledygooch (sp? [;)] ) which it sometimes annoyingly does with some of my downloads. Thanks for the help though mate, appreciated [Y][/quote]Sorry if it didn''t work fella. I can''t remember what website i got it from for the life of me, all i know is that i''ve been using it for video conversion since god knows when.Good luck, look forward to the video. [Y]

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]The Russell Martin bashing bandwagon jumpers have been well and truly shut up![/quote]

Until he makes a couple of mistakes eh?

[quote user="Excited Canary"]When we first signed him Peterborough their fans were labeling him a ''liability'' and ''not up to it''...[/quote]When a player leaves there are usually plenty who will join the queue to stick the knife in (seen in plenty of times on here). The reason that Martin left Peterborough was that he fell out of favour with the loonies that run the club and nothing to do with lack of ability according to locals I spoke to at the time.

The same Blackburn that are reported to have made a £6.5m bid for Ronaldinho, are offering £500k for Russell Martin. I really doubt RM will leave us any time soon. If he does i''d like to think we would get more money than the £500k touted about.

Russell Martin is the white Cafu!!!

In all seriousness, he''s been an outstanding signing since he joined. Just knuckled down and got on with his job. I hope he stays with us for years to come.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]The same Blackburn that are reported to have made a £6.5m bid for Ronaldinho, are offering £500k for Russell Martin. I really doubt RM will leave us any time soon. If he does i''d like to think we would get more money than the £500k touted about.[/quote]Can imagine the double unveiling now! Former multi world player of the year, Ronaldinho doing some crazy kickups and all that stood with Russell Martin. I know who i''d be hoping for out of them 2 if i was a Rovers fan, Russell martin, Ronaldinho is well past it and would flop and soak up lots of money, Russell Martin has room to improve, wouldn''t be paid much and would have a chance of being a steady prem right back for them.

[quote user="Twitchy"]The site Click Lancashire seem pretty confident today that Rovers will get their (our) man.[/quote]Since they can''t even spell christmas right in a headline on their home page, I''ll take it with a pinch of salt for now...