Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Injuries / FA Cup team

Anywhere we can find out how long the injured players are likely to be out for ? I''m sure there used to be a page on pinkun with the information.

I will be interested to see who plays next week.

Fingers crossed some players will be back for Cardiff.

How about this team for next saturday.

Give some a rest and others a chance

Rudd

Smith Askou Whitbread Drury

Macnamee OTJ Crofts Lappin

WIlbraham Jackson

Wouldn''t be suprised to see Lappin go back to left back and Drury given a rest after his 2 games in quick succession after 3 months out. Should imagine, the likes of Gill, Whitbread, McNamee, Johnson & Jackson given a game.

Ruddy, Martin, Lappin, Barnett, Whitbread, K.Smith, Crofts, Gill, McNamee, Martin, Jackson

Rudd, Nelson, Drury, OTJ, Johnson, Hoolahan, Holt

Throw Wilbraham in there too, i thought he was cup tied but i don''t think he played in the MK Dons previous round.

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]Anywhere we can find out how long the injured players are likely to be out for ? I''m sure there used to be a page on pinkun with the information. [/quote]There is here although with Lambert''s "They''re doing fine" line when asked about injuries return dates are more difficult to nail down.

when you say early 2011, does that mean the first few months in 2011? or does it mean early January? as I noticed Surman and Hoolahan was down as early 2011, so I hope it means the latter? [^o)]

"Early in 2011" clearly suggests not immediate, but sometime over January/February. Others are noted as being in January, that is with better forecast of recovery.

Having said all this, PL when discussing Hooly implied that the player was willing to play in Middlesborough, but PL himself did not wish to aggravate the injury and take a week or two longer.

So Hooly is doubtful for the Cup tie, but could be back soon after, probably in January.

[quote user="Salopian"]"Early in 2011" clearly suggests not immediate, but sometime over January/February. Others are noted as being in January, that is with better forecast of recovery. Having said all this, PL when discussing Hooly implied that the player was willing to play in Middlesborough, but PL himself did not wish to aggravate the injury and take a week or two longer. So Hooly is doubtful for the Cup tie, but could be back soon after, probably in January.[/quote]

thanks and yeah thats what I thought, just Lambert''s comments regarding Hoolahan seemed to suggest he wouldn''t be out for long at all