Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

We need to come good now

i thinks its now or never really. We need to start showing some real signs that we are going to stay in this league. We need way more than two wins. All teams around us have brought in many players while we have got one. I can see WBA and Soton getting in a lot more points now and i think unless we start to properly compete then we will get quickly left behind, and it doesnt look like we are going to get anyone else

If you look at the teams around us though West Brom have got Kevin Campbell, Saints fair enough have bought quality but have Palace bought anyone?  I think with Deano and players coming back from injury we''ve got a fantastic chance of staying up.  Hopefully we can bring one or two more bodies in in the next 48 hours. 

We''ll do it.  I''m confident

Yes I panic when I see teams around us signing new players.  Southampton will have the boost of yesterday behind them too. 

Come on you Yellows!!

Palace have not bought anyone you are right. But it doesnt look as if Soton are planning on sticking around for long so all three promoted teams may be going right back down again