Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Steffen Iverson

Didn''t even know he''d signed for Palace but scored their winner yesterday on his debut.

Could we have got him in instead of Wilbraham or do we think we have bought the better player? Doubt Lambert even tried as haven''t heard his name mentioned for a while, but scored on his debut and in 2 games Wilbraham hasn''t looked great.

My Palace supporting mate referred to him as a bit of a tank. Slow, lumbering, left behind more often than not but got on the end of headers and caused problems defensively as a result.

I don''t think Wilbraham will be anything special but to be fair to him, seemed like he had a good game yesterday...a couple of good shots at goal which were well blocked, assisted Holt with the header and done quite a few good knock downs and at the other end made a last ditch block which stopped the opposition from scoring. I would have liked to have seen a natural goal scorer brought in because apart from Holt, none of the other strikers are scoring, but that costs a lot more money

Wilbraham - 2010/2011 version of Matt Svensson.....Whos going to this seasons Huckerby, Lansbury?

Even if it is just to the end of the season I think that Lansbury could be the key to success (hopefully his injury aint all that bad)