Sign in to follow this  
.takecare.

whats this about hoolahan?

[quote user="BarclayBoyJoe"]neil adams said "it might be that hoolahan has moved on" what does this mean?![/quote]

I think he may have died!

Didn''t hear that but I''d be very surprised if he was left out today because he''s off seeing as he was at the Riverside with the rest of the squad.

He''s left the dressing room for the player''s lounge.  He''s ordered a whisky toddy to try and fight off the lurgy that kept him out of the match today.  Blooody cold up there.

great news!

I would have defo kicked the cat if Wes would have been sold.

I somehow think that (a little bit) he feels like he missed out on some top flight fun with Blackpool (et al D.Russell and Stoke) so wouldn''t want to make the same mistake twice.

best quote of the week...

adel taarabt wears grant holt pyjamas in bed and he sucks his thumb and calls it "little wes"

[quote user="half time yorkie"]Is it just me or does Lambert not say ''Wes is err..hu..is going'' at the start of his interview?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/9335121.stm?[/quote]Nah its blatently "War em Colin...Wan.....what was the question ? "

[quote user="The Å¿hroud of Turin"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Out with a groin injury today...

Own goal now given to Barnett.
[/quote]

Have you seen the scan that proves it?[:P]
[/quote]

Are you Nigel by any chance..... LOL

[quote user="them2"]barcelona have offered us £20 million plus lionel messi for him, but we turned it down[/quote]

...if it was 23 mil we should take it to zero the debt. gotta be pound sterling mind you, none of that moody hureo''s!

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Out with a groin injury today...  He didn''t come to me for treatment [;)]

Own goal now given to Barnett.
[/quote][/quote]

No sorry. He came to me

[quote user="half time yorkie"]Is it just me or does Lambert not say ''Wes is err..hu..is going'' at the start of his interview?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/9335121.stm?[/quote]

No.

"Wes hurt his groin."

he has probaly already signed a 2 year contract, they will announce it at the end of january , after a quiet transfer window , so it feels like a signing

just a guess but would not suprise me.

What PL said in the interview were three things.

1) Hooly has a groin injury

2) PL didn''t know about it until the morning of the game, which may explain why Hooly travelled.

3) PL took the decision, rather than Hooly himself, to prevent exacerbating the injury, which could mean two weeks extra in the treatment room.

If you add all these together, from 3) it suggests that the injury is marginal, but could beome worse without rest. From 1) and 2) it suggests that Hooly himself felt that he could have played.

The conclusion is that the omission was precautionary and the injury not too serious. How long he will be out is another matter. These niggles can hang on, but since Saturday''s game is against Orient in the cup it would a great surprise if Hooly plays then.