Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Is it just me or.......

Is anyone else hoping that come the end of April we secure promotion and relegate the binmen at the same time when we play at portaloo road?

[quote user="Jem"]Is anyone else hoping that come the end of April we secure promotion and relegate the binmen at the same time when we play at portaloo road?[/quote]

that would be amazing!

Funnily enough Jem I was talking with my Dad about this yesterday, I would be p1ssed for weeks if it happened.

[quote user="Harry"]Funnily enough Jem I was talking with my Dad about this yesterday, I would be p1ssed for weeks if it happened.
[/quote]

I will never forgot our last match thier when we lost and they were singing "we will never play you again" then watching the news later and hearing those smug remarks "your going down", This would be the sweetest piece of revenge of all time, and if the do go down it''s as sure as hell they will not copy us, think they will play in paint pot league for a long time. Oh and yes I will also be slightly wobbly on the legs too with all that falling over juice.

I think both decisions will be made in the last game or so - sadly a bit after that game.

However with 21 of the squad out of contract and none having signed so far it''s fairly certain that whoever the binners put out on the day won''t have much in the way of concern about the result.

Perhaps the few remaining codgers who sleep their way through the games in their South Stand could be turfed out by the paupers and the whole stand handed over to City fans.

RIPswich

might have the adverse effect city1st.with so many players out of contract they will need to "shop window" themselves to any watching scouts and managers. They might raise their game and play out of their skins.