Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Donovan Blake you numptie

Typical sore binnerAnglia Sport"Norwich City continue to overachieve"

What you should be saying is, ''Norwich City is purring like a well oiled machine''

I''ve met the guy and shared a couple of beers with him, seemed like a thoroughly nice bloke to me.

[quote user="Coelho"]I''ve met the guy and shared a couple of beers with him, seemed like a thoroughly nice bloke to me.
[/quote]

who bought the beer''s then ?

[quote user="The ſhroud of Turin"]Typical sore binner

Anglia Sport

"Norwich City continue to overachieve"

What you should be saying is, ''Norwich City is purring like a well oiled machine''
[/quote]

How can anyone ''overachieve'' exactly? Factually you either reach a certain level or you don''t. Any comments about a performance are merely subjective chit-chat.

It''s the same with the phrase ''giving 110%'' - you cannot do that either! Whatever a player contributes as his true personal best is indeed his maximum (100%). If it were possible to surpass it by a further 10%, the first level of achievement simply wasn''t his maximum at all was it?...

[quote user="The ſhroud of Turin"]Typical sore binnerAnglia Sport"Norwich City continue to overachieve"

What you should be saying is, ''Norwich City is purring like a well oiled machine''[/quote]Technically hes right though isnt he....I love the way that people forget that 1 year ago we were in League Oneand 2 years ago we were under Glen Rodder or was it Gunn now ??! Regardless we were ashamed (yes!) to be Norwich fans

Really thats a fair comment from a third party not connected with the club.

Promoted team, not spent much money = mid table with maybe a sniff of the bottom playoff positions if team stays intact.

So based on that reasonable logic we are over achieving other teams look at us and see a group of players delivering more than the sum of their parts.

Take grant holt was it 400k and from league 2? My goodness hes done well really!! The sum is greater than the components.

However you will find that with this team the kudos goes to the manager and i feel his stock is rising faster than any of the players.....is there one of the squad you as an opposing manager would pay more than 2/3 million for?

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Coelho"]I''ve met the guy and shared a couple of beers with him, seemed like a thoroughly nice bloke to me.[/quote]

who bought the beer''s then ?

[/quote]He did! [:)]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="The ſhroud of Turin"]Typical sore binnerAnglia Sport"Norwich City continue to overachieve"

What you should be saying is, ''Norwich City is purring like a well oiled machine''[/quote]Technically hes right though isnt he....I love the way that people forget that 1 year ago we were in League Oneand 2 years ago we were under Glen Rodder or was it Gunn now ??! Regardless we were ashamed (yes!) to be Norwich fans [/quote]He isn''t imo.  It''s how mustard explained it.  You either achieve something or you don''t.Is Blackpool still overachieving?If somebody earns a degree from a council house background does it still count if some thinks they''ve overachieved?It''s nothing to do with where you''ve come from.  It''s to do fulfilling your potential what you''re capable of.  A manager who can squeeze every drop of effort and skill from each player.