Sign in to follow this  
Cheeky Monkey

Everton game live on TV in Norway ???

Hi Scandinavian Fans. I don''t suppose any of you know whether the Everton v Norwich game is going to be shown live in Norway on Wednesday night ??? I''m at an exhibition there and want to watch Deeno''s first hatrick

I belive that canal + is showing premier league in Norway as they do in Sweden, and the game isn´t on tv here, so i dont think you can see it there either. Perhaps in a sportsbar or something?

Hi!

I am from Norway so I know all of this...hehe

Canal+ sends basically 5 matches every saturday....first they show the "early kick off" game, with two matches live at 3....They have 5 channels....In the evening they send two matches in re-run at 7 and 9......So it''s a pretty great thing...They send of course all the sunday and monday matches live...2 live matches this tuesday and 1 on wednesday......Unfortunately, they will not send Everton-Norwich live or re-run...

The west-brom game will be on tv here this saturday, though not live...

Tore

yeah this is the game on here too. General rules are that sky games are the games available in other countries with exception to countries that get setanta sattelite, who have 2 other premiership games a week.

Hi Tore and everyone else thanks for the info. I will still be in Trondheim on the Saturday - so great to here that this will be showing. Do you know what time it will be showing ???

Many thanks for your help.

David

Hi again..

Norwich-West brom will be shown at 20.10 local time at the Canal+ sport channel..

I''m sure different pubs will be showing it... I would try King''s cross which is a football-pub located in the heart of Trondheim.....

Go to www.kingscross.no and find the schedule for upcoming matches...It doesnt say yet...

Have fun mate!

Tore

Tore. Yes I''ve been to the Kings Cross before. Brilliant really appreciate your help. Really don''t want to miss this important six pointer. Many thanks. Much appreciated.

Tore. Just had an email from Dougie at the Kings Cross. Apparently they have 20 resident Canaries fans. So thats where I''ll be at 20.10 on Saturday.

Thanks for your help. Ashton hat-trick here we come.