Sign in to follow this  
Muddy funster

Anyone fancy this player with a £500K buyout clause????

Sorry if it''s already been mentioned, but I''d rip your arms off for him for half a mil!

ROBINS RESIGNED TO LOSING HAMMILL

West Ham v Barnsley. Click here to bet.

Barnsley boss Mark Robins has revealed he does not think the club has any chance of keeping hold of Adam Hammill.

The 22-year-old winger, who has enjoyed an impressive first half of the season with the Tykes scoring eight goals in 25 appearances, has been linked with a move to a number of clubs in the January transfer window including Wolves, whose manager Mick McCarthy was at Oakwell to see the Reds beat Coventry 2-1 on Monday.

Hammill, who moved to Oakwell from Liverpool in August 2009 after a successful loan spell, is believed to have a £500,000 buy-out clause in his three-year contract which is due to expire in August 2012.

Robins told the Sheffield Star: "I don''t think there is any chance of keeping Adam.

"It''s out of my hands. If he does move, then so be it and we''ll look to do something different. However we''ll hope that he sees sense and he stays with us.

"There has been interest from one or two clubs, but that''s out of my control now. If he decides to leave and a club come up with the right money I guess he will go and speak to them."

I think we might as well put out name in the hat....

Unless a Prem team that looks like they are staying up goes in for him, i think we have a good chance :D

Probably, but I am just imagining a fully fit Surman on the left and Hammill on the right..... plus were we to get promoted, I think those two could cut it in the Premiership as a wing partnership. swapping wings etc during a game.

Adam Hammill is really high quality - check out You Tube as there''s a great compililation on there.

Pace to burn and great close control - Huckerby-esque if you ask me. He''s a Prem player in waiting that''s for sure.