Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

Bashee`s Football league show statement,2009

27th dec.."The suprise package in the championship this year,Leicester city got back to winning ways today"

This was the team that stormed the league 1 season before..

1 season on, 1st jan 2010 "The suprise package in the championship this year,Norwich city"

Bets on 2011 xmas show..insert southamton,being the same speech!

By way,we beat millwall and moved into 3rd..looked at next show which for some reason i missed the 3/1/2010,and was the 10th jan,saw ollie coming on while we were beating exeter,and wowing us and claridge who said"just goes to show their intent to try and grab that 23nd spot"

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

27th dec.."The suprise package in the championship this year,Leicester city got back to winning ways today"

1 season on, 1st jan 2010 "The suprise package in the championship this year,Norwich city"

By way,we beat millwall and moved into 3rd..looked at next show which for some reason i missed the 3/1/2010,and was the 10th jan,saw ollie coming on while we were beating exeter,and wowing us and claridge who said"just goes to show their intent to try and grab that 23nd spot"

[/quote]

How do you pronounce ''23nd'' please?!

[/quote]

was that giberish to everyone or just me?

[quote user="City penguin"][quote user="Barclaybred"]

[/quote] was that giberish to everyone or just me?[/quote]

lol not just you

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I realise that, Legend Iwan, but does the OP? lol
[/quote]

The [;)] has gone walkies from the end of my post. Must remember to check in future. [:)]

Okay i will attempt to explain again :)

I recorded all of last seasons Football league shows..still with me? good..

I watched a couple of the old shows from this period last season( we were in league 1 and 3rd) and noticed Bash.... that presenter say before a match between leicester and sheff utd(27th dec 2009,1 year ago) "The suprise package this season,Leicester city"

Which is exactly the same words he used 12 months on,about us on jan 1st after our game against qpr.And someone txt into the show that they thought that was condesending!

He seems to use the same patter about clubs who had won the league 1 title,then the following xmas,are in the top 6!

I then watched the prog shown on the 10th jan,and ollie(johnson to be clear) came on as sub and after wowing us(the supporters).Claridge(another presenter on the show),stated that this buy shows out intend to try and grab 2nd place(as he thought leeds were already up)..

And a further footnote,the following weeks show,not only had extended highlights of our match with col u,but it was the first match shown!..considering barnsley/sheff wed york derby also was played in a league higher,that suprised me..im sure this season,no match from league 1 has opened the show.. :)

And a further footnote,the following weeks show,not only had extended highlights of our match with col u,but it was the first match shown!..considering barnsley/sheff wed york derby also was played in a league higher,that suprised me..im sure this season,no match from league 1 has opened the show.. :)

[/quote]They did that a few times last season. From memory, Leeds v Charlton plus our matches away at Carlisle, Charlton and home to Leeds also opened the show. Kind of makes a mockery of those who claimed we didn''t get enough coverage on the FLS last season! Imagine the outrage if a League One game were to be shown before one of ours this year!

Okay i will attempt to explain again :)

I recorded all of last seasons Football league shows..still with me? good..

I watched a couple of the old shows from this period last season( we were in league 1 and 3rd) and noticed Bash.... that presenter say before a match between leicester and sheff utd(27th dec 2009,1 year ago) "The suprise package this season,Leicester city"

Which is exactly the same words he used 12 months on,about us on jan 1st after our game against qpr.And someone txt into the show that they thought that was condesending!

He seems to use the same patter about clubs who had won the league 1 title,then the following xmas,are in the top 6!

I then watched the prog shown on the 10th jan,and ollie(johnson to be clear) came on as sub and after wowing us(the supporters).Claridge(another presenter on the show),stated that this buy shows out intend to try and grab 2nd place(as he thought leeds were already up)..

[/quote]

Still puzzled...why on God''s Earth did you do this?

Have you got a special thing for Lizzie''s email section and is Bashee a pet name you should be keeping to yourself?

TV presenter in dodgy script shock

blimey whatever next ?

If you are not sure what is going on try watching Hansen on MOTD. He can barely string a sentence together without having to look down at his script (surely notes)

As to Lizzie who the hell is dressing her before the show - Hinge and Brackets wardrobe mistress ?

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Lizzie was certainly fielding a couple of big un''s up front last night. [:P][/quote] Lizzie looks like a bloke, she also acts like an over excited 10 year old on every show.get in the rather lovley Jacquie Oatley![img]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/43034000/jpg/_43034253_jacqui_oatley203.jpg[/img]

[quote user="City1st"]TV presenter in dodgy script shock blimey whatever next ? If you are not sure what is going on try watching Hansen on MOTD. He can barely string a sentence together without having to look down at his script (surely notes) As to Lizzie who the hell is dressing her before the show - Hinge and Brackets wardrobe mistress ?[/quote]My point was,someone txt/emailed the show and took offence about the comment "Suprise package Norwich city" ...i was pointing out,that he wasnt belittling us,as he did it last season with leicester and odds on will say the same thing next season with southamton..

And talking of suprise packages,especially on a sat morn..Helen chamberlain is the definitive female footy chick! latly she has stopped wearing unflattering jeans,and started wearing skirts showing her perfect pins! :)