Sign in to follow this  
.takecare.

who's going to the orient game?

Iam indeed,

Going to take my little lad, will be his first time, so will be staying clear of the pub unfortunatly. But i will be about for the Cardiff game.

cheers anyways

I am taking my dad and my eldest son and a couple of his mates got seats in the Jarrold............just because ive never sat in there! looking forward to the game spending time with my dad and son [:D]

[quote user="city till i die"]im going, i see it as a brilliant way to blood my 6 year old into liking football, he has finally started to take notice!![/quote]

Same here...  taking my 4 year old for his first game.  Costing a fiver for his ticket so if he gets jarred off it hasn''t cost the earth and when he''s older he can say he got a game under his belt before he started school!

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city till i die"]You joining the inner circle for a drink ctid?

are you talking to me or the other one?? LOL bit confusing.[/quote]I was talking to the other one [:$] [:P]  but you''re more than welcome if you''re off your oil rig yet lol[/quote]I will be in the Nelson at 1:30 ish wits :-)