Sign in to follow this  
.takecare.

who's going to the orient game?

[quote user="peter piper"]Can''t see the point. Lambert will rest players and give others a chance.Should be an easy game for us. [/quote]The point is to support our team who have a cup tie at home - for once.No game is an easy game and we shouldn''t underestimate Orient.

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]Yeh go and support your team. Doesnt look like many tickets sold according to the online ticketing office. How many to do you reckon Orient will bring?[/quote]

im sure the attendance will be in the late teens by matchday.

Oreint have good and vocal away support probablt bring 1000+

im going... £15 to see a game is good value, if the fringe players are picked then its a chance to show Lambert what they can do and force his hand a little bit.

yeah think i will go the atmosphere is usally quite good at the cups games, orient have been allocated 2,421 tickets and they havent got a lot left. £10 is good price anyway!

Yes of course . It is the FA cup and a good chance for us to progress even if some of the big names may be given a rest. A chance to progress in the cup should neve be sniffed at and the potential of a big draw could be a significant windfall for the club

Having travelled up to Middlesbrough yesterday, I can''t afford to make this game, what with the recession and the price of football tickets still rising I''m having to pick and choose my games nowadays.

[quote user="peter piper"]Can''t see the point. Lambert will rest players and give others a chance.Should be an easy game for us. [/quote]You obviously didn''t go to Orient away last season.  Any Cup game deserves our support (unless you financially can''t make it).  Its the FA Cup for f***s sake.  How often do we get a home tie.  I''ll be in my usual seat in the Lower barclay along with my daughter.

I''m there as usual.  I don''t understand people thinking it is going to be a game where if we turn up we will win, if we put our fringe players out then it will be harder than expected.

I will be there in my normal seat as I would any other game, I''m lucky in that I can walk to CR from my house in about 25 mins. I can fully understand those that live away from the area giving it a miss when they have to pick and choose their games.

Norwich Reserves?

Ruddy, drury, martin, askou, whitbread, tudorboy, gill, smith, lappin, jackson, johnson with a youth team bench.

Boys need a rest b4 Cardiff come to town

I''m a Norwichollic, and just have to be there for every home game no matter what, only missed the Palace game due to flight home delay from Kenya.

I''m going, and being paid to do so, tough life I know....What else are you going to do on a Saturday afternoon?

One of my best mates is an Orient fan, so me and my other mate are taking him for his birthday (christmas day!) so if you spot someone in the barclay not looking too happy when we score our 5th go easy on him!

I''ll be there!

I think this will be a difficult game cause we will most probably rest quite a few 1st teamers and play most of our fringe players so therefore our team will be closer to the standard of Orient!

Remember they beat us last season when we were playing our best available 11 and a win that night could of seen us promoted!

Have Orient really sold nearly 2000 tickets?

They don''t get much more than that for home games!

As much as the League is more important, a good cup run would increase the positive momentum and a big cup tie against one of the Countries biggest teams would injest much needed funds into the club!

I will be there in my usual seat, went to the away game last season, what a blow that was, I think we could get caught out again if we take this too lightly.  This will be a really big game for them, their not used to playing in good stadiums and their fans will be really up for it. Should be a great atmosphere, cant understand why any Norwich fan would not be going or why there is even any debate about whether it is worth going or not, we`re Fans aren`t  we?

As already pointed out, exiled (and closer to home) fans may give this a miss for financial reasons. I''m sure they''ll be supporting the team in spirit.Being an NCFC fan doesn''t give you an endless supply of readies!You joining the inner circle for a drink ctid?

Last game before I go back to uni so can''t miss it really, especially with it only costing me a tenner. Never used to miss cup games when I was a season ticket holder before uni. Always loved the cup and dream of a cup run.

[quote user="city till i die"]You joining the inner circle for a drink ctid?

are you talking to me or the other one?? LOL bit confusing.[/quote]I was talking to the other one [:$] [:P]  but you''re more than welcome if you''re off your oil rig yet lol