Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Put up or shut up - Doncaster talks tougfh.

To be fair he has got a pretty tough job trying to make that tin pot league more interesting. I dont know much about scottish football but having a 10 team league sounds like a ludicrous idea and the sort of thing I would expect Doncaster to come up with.

Re: Put up or shut up - Doncaster talks tougfh.

What does this have to do with Norwich City?

Really?? He''s our old chief exec.! A lot of people on here hate him. I enjoy reading about him fcuking up someone elses business. Fair enough most people in the world don''t have as many posts anywhere, as you do on this board, but they can post something they think people might like to hear. If you don''t want to read it, don''t! No wonder there are so few (genuine) new posters, and a so-called "inner circle".

Lol, shut your whining.

And this pathetic "inner circle" concept was actually coined by the windbag OP, who is clearly ripped to the gills on whiskey.

[:)]

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]Re: Put up or shut up - Doncaster talks tougfh. What does this have to do with Norwich City? Really?? He''s our old chief exec.! A lot of people on here hate him. I enjoy reading about him fcuking up someone elses business. Fair enough most people in the world don''t have as many posts anywhere, as you do on this board, but they can post something they think people might like to hear. If you don''t want to read it, don''t! No wonder there are so few (genuine) new posters, and a so-called "inner circle".[/quote]

Really? Perhaps other people would like "Other Football" topics in the "Other Football" section, where they should be? The OP knows this only too well (because he has had enough of his topics moved there) yet still persists in cluttering up this section  with his claptrap.

As for your shite about an "Inner Circle", one can only assume you must be related to the OP, or perhaps one of his sock-puppets, as he is the only one who believes in it''s existence.

Possibly - if it bothers you why not research it!!

Using a Norfolk analogy whenever BBB comes on here it''s like watching a load of turkeys pecking one of their own. Not sure what he has done to offend as I''ve been on this board for the last few years on and off and can''t remember anything of note to cause this vitriol. Perhaps some posters need de-beaking for 2011. Lets live and let live.

I found this gem of a quote on teletext from Doomcaster regarding his proposals for the SPL " I believe if we stay as we are then we will be managing continuing decline".Seems just a pity he did not smell the coffee whilst CEO at Norwich City.[:@]

Just as an aside Morty can you let me have an up to date list of the inner circle and the silent majority because as an alleged member i find it amazing that i do not know who half of them are.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

I found this gem of a quote on teletext from Doomcaster regarding his proposals for the SPL " I believe if we stay as we are then we will be managing continuing decline".Seems just a pity he did not smell the coffee whilst CEO at Norwich City.[:@]

Just as an aside Morty can you let me have an up to date list of the inner circle and the silent majority because as an alleged member i find it amazing that i do not know who half of them are.[;)]

[/quote]

Apparently he''s confused, he doesn''t know if he left in Angola, dropped it in the North Sea or it got nicked from his back pocket down at bingo night down at that bar you all frequent.

So I guess you''ll have to wait awhile. Or perhaps bring what talents you may have to solving the mystery.

[;)]

OTBC

[quote user="morty"]What does this have to do with Norwich City?

[/quote]

Poor Bly. He came across this whilst scouring the Scottish Highlands to see if Rob Roy ever played for our academy!

Would have been a scoop for his "yawn" thread.........

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Poor Bly. He came across this whilst scouring the Scottish Highlands to see if Rob Roy ever played for our academy!

[/quote]

My wife says she can''t make up her mind whether you''re a bore or a boor borr, or both.

But let that be our little secret., eh borr?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My wife says she can''t make up her mind whether you''re a bore or a boor borr, or both.

OTBC

[/quote]

For someone who spends all day grinning and talking to the silent majority, I''m surprised you even have a wife.

A warden seems much more appropriate!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

For someone who spends all day grinning and talking to the silent majority, I''m surprised you even have a wife.

A warden seems much more appropriate!

[/quote]

Far better the silent majority than that raggedly little inner circle - I''ll warrant you that.[:D]

Break free and visit the spirits of some of my ancestors at Eilean Donan Castle in the Highlands and Stornaway and I''ll warrant you''ll return refreshed and independent. And I further promise they won''t set that Rob Roy on you!!!![;)]

Allroight Borr?

One love.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"] you''ll return refreshed and independent.[;)]

[/quote]

If I want refreshment I''ll join the Inner Circle in the Nelson..........

If I want to be independent, I''ll join NCISA...........

Not sure how that works though! [:S]

" What does this have to do with Norwich City? "

more relevant

What does BBB have to do with Norwich City?