Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

Keane to stay!

Please register your vote and keep special agent Keano at his post.

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/ipswich-town/have_your_say_should_roy_go_1_766005

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]im still wetting myself by reading the comment that they believe they can get Martin O''Neil![/quote]why settle for o''neil a club of their stature should be going for the likes of benitez

They would be lucky to get Bobby Robson''s statue to manage they at the moment. [;)]

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]im still wetting myself by reading the comment that they believe they can get Martin O''Neil![/quote]why settle for o''neil a club of their stature should be going for the likes of benitez[/quote]i hear Mourinho is set to walk out  as soon as keane gets the boot and take up the helm at Poorman road.. Mourinho has said the lure of an away game to spotlands next season is what clinched it.

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/roy_keane_ipswich.gif[/IMG]

They ran a similar poll just a couple of weeks ago, it was about 60/40 in favour of him staying then. When I just voted for him (to stay) it''s about 60% who want him out now.Fickle fans, just a few years of laughably poor results and they think they can turn it all around by getting rid of the manager....[:D]

44 % say stay.I had to laugh when I read this :"With Chris Houghton out of a Job right now, I have to say Keane is VERY lucky to be at Portman Road still."

Can you imagine it though ??Norwich win the champ and go to the Prem, the binners lose and go to League 1That would be fairy tale stuff !!

I''ve heard that a certain Mr G Roeder is friends with a certain Mr M Evans, it couldn''t happen could it?  [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/laughitupsmilie.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Harry"]I''ve heard that a certain Mr G Roeder is friends with a certain Mr M Evans, it couldn''t happen could it?  [/quote]That might well make my 2011 !

Just cast my vote in favour of the management genius to stay.

I just love the quotes today that he thinks the club''s location is hindering transfer activity.

It''s Piswich FFS! What does he expect?

Personally, I would rather commute to Beirut or the dark side of the moon than that scum-ridden hellhole.

If I were a professional footballer.

Which I''m not.

It matters little whether the paupers get rid of Keane now or let him stay until June.

Clegg has openly stated that the club has to get itself into a position where it is paying it''s way. Basically, breaking even.

That''s why more than 20 players had to be shifted out last summer, why the money from Walters did not go to Keane, why the squad is padded out with untried youths and why 21 players are out of contract this summer. No new manager will be able to alter the reality of that.

Perhaps at some point our simple minded neighbours might just grasp what is so blindingly obvious

- or perhaps not, and we will still get endless reams of why Evans needs to spend more money, who the club should sign and how things aren''t so bad as they are only seven... eight...nine, err....... now eleven points off the playoffs.

RIPswich

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/IPSWICHDOWN.png[/IMG]

[quote user="Harry"][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/IPSWICHDOWN.png[/IMG][/quote]

Just voted again, but to be honest, how the hell has he managed to stay in a job this long, when all around the country managers are dropping like flys is it 3 more today? I''ve lost count

[quote user="Harry"][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/IPSWICHDOWN.png[/IMG][/quote]that is brilliant harry! did you make it?i have shared it on facebook!

[quote user="Harry"]I made it last season.[/quote]its really good mate. do you do all the art work like your banner and avatar?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Harry"]I made it last season.[/quote]its really good mate. do you do all the art work like your banner and avatar?[/quote]I do it all myself, there is some more of the stuff I have done at my website under Photos, Avatars & Wallpapers

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Harry"]I made it last season.[/quote]its really good mate. do you do all the art work like your banner and avatar?[/quote]I do it all myself, there is some more of the stuff I have done at my website under Photos, Avatars & Wallpapers[/quote]All good stuff, i have sent you an email through here about something mate.

The whole location thing he is on about is a very poor excuse. I seem to remember the Rodent and Peter Grant both using that old excuse aswell

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/i/ipswich_town/9336205.stm

So Roy Keane is using the hackneyed old excuse that Ipswich is hard to commute to in order to explain his lack of success in signing players. On the rare occasions that he has a shave, does he ever look in the mirror and see the real reason for his lack of signings? Would you want to play for him?

"Experienced players don''t necessarily want to commute to Ipswich."

I thought that we had been told that players would not be commuting anyway. They would be expected to move to suffolk.

"We''re looking at maybe one or two younger players to maybe come in and give us that boost."

Now, If I''m not wrong we used to be regularly visited by one or two dimwits from down the A140 who.amongst their many squeaks, consistently claimed that there would be plenty of money made available in January.

One or two younger players doesn''t sound like much money to me. Perhaps King Binno/Factual blue. Cortwanking or Blue Mike might care to drop by and tell us what has happened to this mysterious money.

poor old binners .... slipping further and further down the plughole

[quote user="Armchair Follower"]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/i/ipswich_town/9336205.stm

So Roy Keane is using the hackneyed old excuse that Ipswich is hard to commute to in order to explain his lack of success in signing players. On the rare occasions that he has a shave, does he ever look in the mirror and see the real reason for his lack of signings? Would you want to play for him?

[/quote]

Would put the lack of signings down to his inept ability to manage a football club, reminds me of a mr roedent. as he used the same remarks

Think he will be gone after the semi final against Arsenal , Paddy Power are running a book on  Towns next manager with the big mover being Paul Jewell from an opening price of 20/1 yesterday to 11/8 fav at the moment.