Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week twenty three of the free bet season. This week it

s our good friend Obiwancanary in charge and making the final selections. This is the third season Obiwan has been with us and he has been a very consistent picker in that time. His turn comes on the back of two winning weeks so he is in the best of form right now.

But Obiwan will need all our help to get his name on our line of fame. We have the FA Cup this weekend as well as Leagues One and Two and the Conference. It’s also the Scottish FA Cup and some of the European Leagues have fixtures. So there’s a wider choice than the last few weeks although we do still need to keep an eye on the weather. You Pups have been excellent at this over the last few weeks and don’t forget that there’s lots of good information available in our PUPs Library on the NCISA web site.

The rota for the remainder of January looks like this : -

January 8th Obiwancanary

January 15th Leedscanary

January 22nd Sports Desk - Pete

January 29th City-Til-I-Die

I

ll hand the free bet over to Obiwancanary now. Enjoy your week in charge, theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Obiwan... the free bet is yours.......[:)].........

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, yes Norfolkchance1 £1168 for the Academy,so far.

Good Evening Robocop(Nutmeister) and very good luck to you Obiwancanary and all you other PUPs out there.

FA Cup for me this week and a home win for BOLTON (1/5) v York City(12/1)

Good luck this week Obiwan, I hope I don''t regret going to the FA Cup for my pick this week, but here goes!  I expect:Bolton to beat YorkGood luck Obiwan, and all you Pups.

I''m going against my better judgement this week and taking a punt on the FA Cup with

Tottenham v Charlton - Home Win

Good luck fellow PUPs, especially Obiwan - use the force and we''ll be ok!!

FC Porto let me down last week by not bothering to turn up for a Portuguese cup game, but I expect normal service to be resumed on Saturday so my selection is

FC Porto  v  Maritimo  (home win)

Best of luck everyone [Y]

I would imagine Sunderland will have too much for Notts County in the FA Cup this weekend.Good luck Obiwan and all PUPs - hopefully it''ll be three wins out of four after this week.

A decent looking week finally. FA cup, Scottish Cup, European leagues, and a couple of internationals. Ill backup an earlier selection of Bangor City v Haverfordwest.Bangor are 100% at home, having won 10 from 10, scoring 38 and conceding 10. Haverford are 2/2/5 away, with a -14 GD, second bottom.Bangor have lost their last two, with TNS hot on their heels. Would expect them to bounce back here.Best of luck Obiwan.

Going to the Confrence North this week...and a home win for Alfreton Town, who are second with a record of 6-3-1 (at home...With 7-0-0 away) While Stalybridge are 3-0-6 awat from home, and sitting in the bottom half of the table....

So thats:

ALFRETON TOWN vs Stalybridge....Home win

Good Luck :D

Off to Libya, courtesy of a hot tip from Colonel Gaddafi. Boy, does he know his football![:D]

Khaleej Sart to beat Al-Najma.

Khaleej Sart with a home record of:

4-1-0, with 11-4 goals for/against.

Al-Najma with an away record of:

0-1-4, with 3-11 goals for/against.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

I''ve been awful at remembering to do this for ages, but after having a moment or two to scout around I''m going for;

FC Porto  v  Maritimo  (home win) With Mourinho mrk II in charge I really can''t see Porto losing.

Good Luck