Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Another music date for Carrow Road

Glad to see the new regime at Carrow Road is sticking to its promise of concentrating all its efforts on-field activities and not making the mistake of the old guard by wasting valuable time and money on off-field stuff such as pop concerts...[;)][:P][;)]

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]Where has your source come from TIL ?[/quote]

I thought it was pretty well known as more than one person has told me and even if i said who was the last person to tell me i doubt that you would even know them Charlie and in any case if i told you i would then have to eat you[:D]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Glad to see the new regime at Carrow Road is sticking to its promise of concentrating all its efforts on-field activities and not making the mistake of the old guard by wasting valuable time and money on off-field stuff such as pop concerts...[;)][:P][;)]

[/quote]

Although i dont like them it will be good for the area, and club as it will bring extra cash in , and I presume it will be out of season so will not affect all things football !

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

Although i dont like them it will be good for the area, and club as it will bring extra cash in , and I presume it will be out of season so will not affect all things football !

[/quote]

---

Charlie, let''s hope these concerts don''t bring in extra cash in the way the Tom Jones concert brought in extra cash![;)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

---

Charlie, let''s hope these concerts don''t bring in extra cash in the way the Tom Jones concert brought in extra cash![;)]

[/quote]

Not too sure about Rod Stewart ( although I presume he has a large following ) but I am quite sure that JLS will sell out, I mentioned it in my office and already have 10 girls asking me to let them know when its announced as they are dead certs to go !

[quote user="Dan Druff"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]It is JLS,Diversity and Olly Murs.[/quote]

What a pile of crap.

[/quote]

Agreed...but you try telling my 9 year old daughter that!

Word has it that there will be the largest Police presence seen in and around Carrow Road for many years  in order to prevent breaches of the sex offenders register as word of this concert has spread like wildfire amongst the local pervs.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Word has it that there will be the largest Police presence seen in and around Carrow Road for many years  in order to prevent breaches of the sex offenders register as word of this concert has spread like wildfire amongst the local pervs.

[/quote]

However does your warped mind work?

That''s not the worst line-up ever to grace the Carrow Road pitch.  It''s in the bottom two, but it''s better than Bryan Gunn''s City team against Reading in April 2009.

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

However does your warped mind work?

[/quote]

Oh dear me my attempt at what i thought was a touch of humour has fallen on stoney ground.I take it you have never read some of the content of a Friday joke thread.[:$]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Damn, I was hoping it was going to be the Singing Postman [:(][/quote]

Doubt he''d get the place rocking seeing he''s been dead for ten years........
[/quote]

Or you could go and see Julian Smith at the Gorleston pavilion in july 23