Sign in to follow this  
essexcanary

richardson=again cheated!

just heard his going to west brom
whats going on worthy, would have thought this kid was in the back pocket for us.fergie clearly wants him to gain experience but last week said he wasnt going out on loan. we made it clear we are interested yet his not coming to us bit going to baggies!
just like pennant, we''ve been mugged for a player we really need because the managers have been lieing to us.
cant see anyone else coming in now to be honest, he was our last chance!!!

I don''t think we can blame Wenger or Fergie here.  For all we (the fans) know, norwich might have not shown any interest in signing Richardson or Pennant at all.  Worthy has never said he wanted Richardson, just that he wouldn''t deny we were after him.  As for Pennant its only been the fans who have linked him with us

Just seems like we''re p***ing about to be honest.  Oh well, least we''ve got Deano

Barclaykid has it spot on. Its not about whether Richardson wanted to come or whether we wanted him - its about Bryan Robson and the whole Man U influence. If there''s anything to be had from United, Robson will always have first dibs, regardless of where he is.

I can''t see anyone else coming in, but after the ''boro game its proved we can score goals. If we could just tighten our defence up..................

Didn''t Ferguson say a week or so ago that nobody else was going out on loan?

I didn''t think Ferguson could have done anything to make me hate him more.