Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

Just back from training (derby special)

stolen once again from wotb!!

well over 3 hours ago. Arrived to be told there was no public viewing today. Fortunately they trained on the pitch nearest the road and this time of the year there is a good view available though one can''t help feeling a bit pervy.

Team news: I can exclusively reveal that Macnamee and Wes will be paired as a new centre-back partnership. At half-time we will change to a WM formation (anyone else old enough to know what that is?) with Zac Whitbread at inside right and Elliott Ward taking the coveted inside left shirt. Wes will remain at centre half. Expect to see the Martins at left and right half respectively.

Henri looked good and there was some other good news.

and for the Ipswich staff who are reading our site we''re not going to play 4-4-2 or the diamond formation this Sunday [:)]

I had heard that a bus taking all the goalkeepers to a special training session away from Colney crashed injuring them all - so Gunn has been re-signed as only affordable replacement and will take the capitains'' armband Sunday as well!

Heard that Hucks has been polishing his boots too so he could be on the wing [:D]