Sign in to follow this  
Yella Foreva

Pubs on Sunday

[quote user="Yella Foreva"]Anyone know what time you will be able to get a nice pint n some grub on sunday before the game? I was thinkin of the Nelson?[/quote]

Rang the Nelson yesterday and the bar isn''t opening until 12 which won''t leave you much drinking time assuming you''ll want to get down the ground for 12.45pm ish [:)]

But they are serving food all afternoon and evening so guess it will be pretty packed afterwards.

The Coach and Horses on Thorpe Road is opening at 10.30am and their full menu will be available from 11am.

The Mustard Pot on Yarmouth Road is opening at 10am but although fully booked for breakfast will have bacon rolls and such like also available.

Amazing what you can find out by just picking up the phone.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

The Coach and Horses on Thorpe Road is opening at 10.30am and their full menu will be available from 11am.

The Mustard Pot on Yarmouth Road is opening at 10am but although fully booked for breakfast will have bacon rolls and such like also available.

[/quote]Ah yes Tilly, but  most of the posters on here have smartphones - or whatever they''re called - so only know how the text and internet buttons work !!

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Ah yes Tilly, but  most of the posters on here have smartphones - or whatever they''re called - so only know how the text and internet buttons work !!

[/quote]

Are these the same posters who ask what time Club Cabbage leaves and where they pick up together with the old favourite of "does anybody know the price of tickets for....and when do such and such tickets go on sale". If so i now know the reason why so thanks Graham[;)]

[quote user="Yella Foreva"]Thanks for that WITS. Sorry to hear about your mate, hopefully nothing serious!

Heart attack so not good. Are they only serving larger from 12 in weather - spoons?[/quote]Don''t know any other details I''m afraid. He organised it, I was just going along for the food