Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Wickham's out

Yes, the boy blunder''s awesome scoring tally this season would have struck fear into our defense

Unfortunately this clumsy oaf is finding it''s not so easy to shove grown ups out of the way - hence the lack of goals and the number of bookings

I think Keane was aware that both McCauley and the Honey monster would be out - so in came a defender and a striker

Not sure how we will cope with a Div 1 reserve whose goal scoring record is no better than the boy blunder

Ah well, we shall see on sunday

[quote user="Kathy"]Got to be good news [/quote]

Not really as he hasn''t started many games for them this season, 3 in total and hasn''t scored yet, they either start with Scotland and Priskin or more recently have being playing one upfront to their fan''s dismay.

But the good news is that McCauley their main central defender is definately out although some Ipswich fans thought it was being kept quiet and he might have made the aquad tomorrow to surprise people. He had an op yesterday and is now out for 2 months.

Wouldn''t be surprised if they start with one upfront again tomorrow and pack the midfield.

It''s a shame, i reckon.

Scotland is a far better player, with a far better recrod this season, despite Keane''s recent insistence on dropping him and playing Wickham instead.

This probably means Scotland will start, which could easily work against us.

His mum said he''s got to stay in to do homework and besides, he''d catch a chill, bless him.

[quote user=" "]It''s a shame, i reckon. Scotland is a far better player, with a far better recrod this season, despite Keane''s recent insistence on dropping him and playing Wickham instead. .[/quote]

But he hasn''t played Wickham instead, he''s only started 3 games,  whereas Scotland has started 14 games and has scored 5

Scotland''s actually a very, very good player at this level and Priskin can more than hold his own. I think Wickham''s getting a lot of praise dahn sarf for his potential but we did that with Ryan Jarvis and Ian Henderson.

Keane wouldn''t have played him anyway so it''s a moot point

As far as i''m aware CA, and there''s a good chance i could be wrong here, those 3 games were all recent ones. :-P

[quote user=" question mark"]As far as i''m aware CA, and there''s a good chance i could be wrong here, those 3 games were all recent ones. :-P[/quote]

The last 5 league games they played were

Hull - sub 86th min

Barnsley - sub 60th min

Derby - started

Sheffield Utd - sub 56th min

Millwall - sub in 66th min

Have to watch Celebrity in the Jungle now but I bet if you go back further you''ll find he hasn''t featured much this season other than the last 20 mins of most games