Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

A plea regarding tomorrow

One or two house rules:

We''re on national TV, so no Canary fairy or green and yellow wigs, which only reinforce the stereotype of us being country bumpkins.

Let''s make sure the nation hears loud and clear ''On the Ball City, Paul Lambert''s green army. There''s only one Keano and always defecate on the old blue and white...''

Please refrain from ''Easy...., Going Down.... Keano, Keano Cheerio....'' etc until the points are well and truly in the bag. Having temporarily seen civilisation, our inbred neighbours can return to the dark side as we send the scum homeward....

We''re on national TV, so no Canary fairy or green and yellow wigs, which only reinforce the stereotype of us being country bumpkins. - city till i die

Okay, then. No stereotypical bumpkin wear such as fairy costumes and colored wigs. Overalls, straw hats, and work boots it is!

When singing On the ball City will the Barclay lower youngsters please remember it is "have a little scimmage" not scummage.

Good luck with trying to enforce those .... !

Whilst I agree with your sentiments I fear the canary fairy & co see a yellow or green curly wig as compulsory attire, and an absolute must when live TV cameras are in town!

I''d absolutely love the opportunity to mock dear simple Roy with the ''there''s only one Keano'' but am fearful it can easily backfire unless we''re 3+ goals to the good (and that aint gonna happen folks).

I just hope that Jake Humphries can use this as a platform to show that not all of us are as the OP describes but let''s not hold our breath eh! Am sure the beeb will be on the lookout for a few badge clad ''superfans'' as they stroll down Carra Rud with their autograph books and thermos flasks 3 hours before kick off.

OTBC

[quote user="city till i die"]One or two house rules:

We''re on national TV, so no Canary fairy or green and yellow wigs, which only reinforce the stereotype of us being country bumpkins.

Let''s make sure the nation hears loud and clear ''On the Ball City, Paul Lambert''s green army. There''s only one Keano and always defecate on the old blue and white...''

Please refrain from ''Easy...., Going Down.... Keano, Keano Cheerio....'' etc until the points are well and truly in the bag. Having temporarily seen civilisation, our inbred neighbours can return to the dark side as we send the scum homeward....[/quote]With you with that one pal!But I doubt the usual ,oh so amusing, attentention seekers won''t be able to resist trying to get their ugly mugs on the screen by wearing something ridiculous!On a similar subject, its been at least a day or two since we have seen a picture of the girl with full face paint,complete City kit,and by the looks of it when I''ve seen her - football boots!We surely need to see her again soon...

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Does it really matter what ''outsiders'' think of us?  It''s only a game of football for God''s sake.  People can dress how they like.[/quote]Exactly!In more pressing matters, you in the Nelson beforehand for a swift one tomorrow? Am planning to be in there about 11:30 (assuming its open?)

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Apparently The Nelson''s not serving until 12 morty.And as the OP has warned against wierd and wonderful outfits, please make sure you have layers over your new thermals instead of modelling them in the Upper Barclay [;)][/quote]Tis cool, am only after a quick beer anyway, am not eating or anything.Ha, you may mock my thermals but I shall be toasty tomorrow.[:)]

[quote user="city till i die"]

Please refrain from ''Easy...., Going Down.... Keano, Keano Cheerio....'' etc until the points are well and truly in the bag. [/quote]I''ll add "Getting Sacked in the morning" to that list.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Yeah I''m gonna be there.  Apparently the bar is going to open at 12 according to a post on here the other day so I''m planning to get there for then.[/quote]Nice one, see you in there!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Apparently The Nelson''s not serving until 12 morty.And as the OP has warned against wierd and wonderful outfits, please make sure you have layers over your new thermals instead of modelling them in the Upper Barclay [;)][/quote]Tis cool, am only after a quick beer anyway, am not eating or anything.Ha, you may mock my thermals but I shall be toasty tomorrow.[:)][/quote]I am not mocking your thermals, as I will be sporting my own tomorrow, just requesting they are not on show to all and sundry otherwise you''d be bound to be picked up by a camera as in the OP''s original plea lol

Gary,

Maybe some thought before you put the purple trainers on. I know they are not likely to be on the tele, but you never know [:)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Apparently The Nelson''s not serving until 12 morty.And as the OP has warned against wierd and wonderful outfits, please make sure you have layers over your new thermals instead of modelling them in the Upper Barclay [;)][/quote]Tis cool, am only after a quick beer anyway, am not eating or anything.Ha, you may mock my thermals but I shall be toasty tomorrow.[:)][/quote]I am not mocking your thermals, as I will be sporting my own tomorrow, just requesting they are not on show to all and sundry otherwise you''d be bound to be picked up by a camera as in the OP''s original plea lol[/quote]Ooh, never thought of wearing them over my clothes, I could look like some kind of superhero, "Thermalman"I may paint my face green and yellow just to annoy the killjoys too.[;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]My only plea regarding tomorrow is "please Norwich, don''t bottle it."[/quote]Agreed Chops........I wonder how many Morph suits will be on show though?

[quote user="Twitchy"][quote user="Mister Chops"]My only plea regarding tomorrow is "please Norwich, don''t bottle it."[/quote]Agreed Chops........I wonder how many Morph suits will be on show though?[/quote]They''ll need thermals on underneath them which will make them more like Michelin Man with jaundice in a morphsuit [:P]