Sign in to follow this  
Cappsy

Who deserves a derby day goal most of all?

i know most will say ''i don''t care as long as we win/score'', but who deserves a goal on sunday? i prefer players who will celebrate with the fans and really show their passion. so i''d like to see chrissy martin grab a winner maybe, or andrew crofts. i think they would go nuts and celebrate infront of the fans. or leon barnett. i believe players like jackson or hooly would just celebrate with the players..

I''ve got a feeling we will get a pen and Ward will step up to take it and score...failing that I''d like to see Russell Martin score, but I think his scoring efforts may have finished for the season after that blistering finish against Reading.

[quote user="morty"]Lappin.

I would seriously buy him a goal if I could!
[/quote]

Agreed , always have a £1.00 on Norwich 4-1 and King of Spain to score the last ( usually around 275/1 ) will come in one day !

Totally agree with the Lappin one. He''s done well and it would be great for him to score the winner, he really would go nuts.

Failing that I would love to see Ruddy score in the 87th minute from a goal kick I can imagine the binners looking shocked and giving abuse to their keeper for ever.

Davo

[quote user="knockout nick"]this game has got 1-0 holt written all over it[/quote]How? [:S]Lappin for me. [:)] Or Korey!

Ruddy with a header on 90 mins from a corner to win us the game to put all his doubters in check!!

Lappin.. the Barclay last season used to try and suck the ball in for him!i bet the whole place will go mental if he scores...Go on Simon!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Lappin.. the Barclay last season used to try and suck the ball in for him!i bet the whole place will go mental if he scores...Go on Simon![/quote]

I can imagine an absolutely outrageous goal being scored now, like the one he scored agaisnt Cardiff a couple of years back. The keeper shanked the goal kick and Laps hammered it in the top corner.

Drury for me - then Lappin..  followed by OG...   but as long we were score more I dont really care.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="knockout nick"]this game has got 1-0 holt written all over it[/quote]How? [:S]Lappin for me. [:)] Or Korey![/quote]

because ive put £10 on it

Lappin.. Defo!

In front of the barclay, left footed volley :P

he''s deserved one for a while and if there was ever a time to get that long awaited goal, it''s now!

Also would love to see chrissy get one. he''s a local lad and should enjoy gettin one over them..

but at the end of the day i dont care if its just an own goal and a 1-0 win.. a win is a win, only thing that matters is the goal, not who gets it