Sign in to follow this  
Congo Canary

F.A.O. Scandinavian Canaries

Hi Guys, just wondering if Scandinavian Canaries are still based in Trondheim Norway and fancy a pint. (rather expensive i know at £8.90), Looks like if i cant get a flight back in time, i could be in the city for the game on Sunday.

If so, were do you think they will show the game, as i understand it is also on Norwegian cable tv. Somewhere near the Raddison Royal garden if possible.

i had the misfortune off drinking in a hotel bar in Bergen norway last year, happily sitting there drinking away chatting with my 2 work mates, the young fit bar maid kept bringing the drinks over and over etc etc, well a few hours later we asked for the bill...............it was just under 400 pounds OUCH

[quote user="Congo Canary"]Hi Guys, just wondering if Scandinavian Canaries are still based in Trondheim Norway and fancy a pint. (rather expensive i know at £8.90), Looks like if i cant get a flight back in time, i could be in the city for the game on Sunday.

If so, were do you think they will show the game, as i understand it is also on Norwegian cable tv. Somewhere near the Raddison Royal garden if possible.[/quote]CC, according to the weather forecast the temperature in your neck of the woods will be a chilly 31C on Sunday.I was going to suggest you might need some thermals if you''re planning to visit Carrow Road as we''ll all be shivering here around 2C. Then I saw that it''ll be a blistering -11C in Trondheim so a new tattoo under the thermals might be a good idea if you end up watching it there.The £8.90 a pint must be for anti-freeze......

Hi Congo! The Norwich supporters in Trondheim will be watching the game

at the three lions pub.The pub  If you are staying at Royal Garden, the pub is

very close.Just a couple of minutes walk from your hotel. I don''t know where you have been drinking pints at that price, but at the pub you''ll get a pint at £6.20 : )Check out www.threelions.no for more details

Superb! Cheers for that chap.

Unfortunately, most of the drinking was done in the hotel or airport. £6.20''s, a touch better.

I was in Trondheim last week, (in Denmark at the moment), and cold enough then, but Smith must score.. says it gonna drop to -11, still a 3-0 victory should warm things up a tad. :)

3 canceled flights and a day late, arrived back in a rather chilly Gorleston late last night. So the 3 Lions pub will have to wait till Monday for a pint