Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Barclay or Snakepit?

I currently sit in the middle of the Jarrold and I love the view but there is no atmosphere. So I am thinking of moving to the snakepit or Barclay for next season. I only need 1 seat as my dad isn''t renewing his anymore so might be a spare seat available hopefully come May!

I''m leaning towards the barclay as it has more atmosphere and nearer the away fans [:D]

What would you recommend?

I have a season ticket in the barclay (contrary to my username) now, and I used to have a season ticket in the Snakepit. I prefered to sit in the Snakepit as it is a little more vocal and something goes on every game that you can laugh at (the occasional drunk, banter with the stewards and Barclay).

The Snakepit makes more noise actually chap. We''ve been carrying the Barclay for the last few years.

It''s very eventful in there too, so can be a good laugh.

In terms of view, it''s fairly even if you ask me. In the Snakepit you can lose any view of the far right corner if you''re a bit on the short side, but the seats seem to be more elevated than in the Barclay, so you''re less likely to spend the game staring at the back of some one else''s head.

Even though the Jarrold is a better view,whenever i go i always aim for the Barclay as it is a better crack.