Sign in to follow this  
Iwan_09

BARS IN BRISBANE

I don''t Iwan_09 but I sure as hell wish I was kicking it in Brisbane right now........it''s freakin freezin.

[quote user="Twitchy"]I don''t Iwan_09 but I sure as hell wish I was kicking it in Brisbane right now........it''s freakin freezin.
[/quote]

I''d hate to be over there[:S]

I''d love to be there.  I toured the East Coast from Melbourne to Cairns in Dec 1989 and stayed in the Metropolitan Hotel in Brisbane. Be careful of the possums in the botanical gardens as they seem to enjoy dumping on people''s heads from the safety of the trees !! 

[quote user="paul moy"]Be careful of the possums in the botanical gardens as they seem to enjoy dumping on people''s heads from the safety of the trees !! [/quote]I wonder if there are possums in Lowestoft?

[quote user="paul moy"]I''d love to be there.  I toured the East Coast from Melbourne to Cairns in Dec 1989 and stayed in the Metropolitan Hotel in Brisbane. Be careful of the possums in the botanical gardens as they seem to enjoy dumping on people''s heads from the safety of the trees !! [/quote]

[Y] Did similar in ''92.(Not dumping on peoples heads.)Went to a town called Ipswich,nr Brisbane,which is also a small place full of inbred rednecks.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="paul moy"]Be careful of the possums in the botanical gardens as they seem to enjoy dumping on people''s heads from the safety of the trees !! [/quote]

I wonder if there are possums in Lowestoft?
[/quote]

There were,but the locals thought they were cats.So they ate them!

Pig and Whistle will be best bet to show it. I''m in Brisbane but have dowloaded expatshield so I can watch it home.

Went to the Ashes yesterday and saw an NCFC flag (plus a couple, him in wolves top, her in west brom - weird!)

[quote user="djc"]

Not yet packed, but am flying out to OZ over xmas..........cant wait.

[/quote]

You will love it,guaranteed[Y]