Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

it's off......

[:D]Git!! Off to pub at 12,for a day of football.Next weeks work is going to be hard i think.

ooof u little bleeder!After a beautiful afternoon of Colombian coffee and some divine single malt, watching us bash the aussies all over brisbane i was about to be heartbroken.Cheeky sod!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]to the coach and horses for me later...

where''s everyone else heading before the game....
[/quote]in the nicest possible way....YOU TIT [;)] LOL...nearly choked on my toast

After having turned on the computer and opened up the Pink ''Un page, i''ve had a rather eventful morning actually.... Only just returned from hospital in fact. Thanks Jas.

[quote user="Herman "]Nothing bad i hope John?[Y][/quote]Oops. I had worried that my story would unwittingly merit sympathy votes, when it really deserves nothing of the sort.... When i said ''actually'', i meant something more along the lies of ''in a world of opposites''.... And when i said ''in fact'', something like ''in fiction'' would of been more appropriate in the context i was using it.Sorry Herman, didn''t want to send any of you along down the wrong train of thought on that one (bar Jas, of course, that''d learn him! [;)]).

[quote user="John"][quote user="Herman "]Nothing bad i hope John?[Y][/quote]Oops. I had worried that my story would unwittingly merit sympathy votes, when it really deserves nothing of the sort.... When i said ''actually'', i meant something more along the lies of ''in a world of opposites''.... And when i said ''in fact'', something like ''in fiction'' would of been more appropriate in the context i was using it.Sorry Herman, didn''t want to send any of you along down the wrong train of thought on that one (bar Jas, of course, that''d learn him! [;)]).[/quote]... And how apt a typo ''ey?

it''s off into snowdonia for me, I have disabled my phone and will not have the radio on in the car, upon return I will be avoiding all websites and other human contact. If anyone tells me the result they will soon find out whether there is an afterlife or not.