Sign in to follow this  
Liam

FA Cup 3rd round draw

Sunday at 6pm on ITV1

Who would you like to play, I''d like one of the big premier league teams at Carrow road. Or another match with the scum.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]Crawley Town, Swindon Submarine, FC Utd of Manchester or AFC Wimbledon at home. Ticket sales, live TV money and a passage into the 4th round Thank you please[/quote]

Yeah I can remember how easily we blew Dagenham and Redbridge away a few years ago when they were non league!!!

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]Crawley Town, Swindon Submarine, FC Utd of Manchester or AFC Wimbledon at home. Ticket sales, live TV money and a passage into the 4th round Thank you please[/quote]

Yeah I can remember how easily we blew Dagenham and Redbridge away a few years ago when they were non league!!!

[/quote]

Or Paulton last year.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]Crawley Town, Swindon Submarine, FC Utd of Manchester or AFC Wimbledon at home.

Ticket sales, live TV money and a passage into the 4th round

Thank you please[/quote]We''d never be on TV at home to a shit side. The only way we''ll be on TV is if we are at home to a ''big four'' team.Anywho, I don''t care who we play as long as we''re at home- because I will be home from Uni and can actually make the game.

[quote user="Bruces Header"]Yes but we were away from home & the BBC were hoping for an upset.[/quote]

Pedant alert,but it was ITV[;)] But you are right,they were hoping for an upset,and i get the feeling they were gutted that they didn''t get one.The ''magic of the cup'' and all those crappy cliches.

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"]Crawley Town, Swindon Submarine, FC Utd of Manchester or AFC Wimbledon at home.

Thank you please[/quote]We''d never be on TV at home to a shit side. The only way we''ll be on TV is if we are at home to a ''big four'' team.[/quote]Or maybe if we were away to a non-league club we''d be on TV - remember Tamworth a few years back?Personally I''d take a home game against anybody.  If we are to be drawn away I''d rather it was against one of the biggest clubs for the payday, or to some non-league minnows so we get the chance to visit a ground we''ll hopefully never go to again.

Crawley Town, Swindon Submarine, FC Utd of Manchester or AFC Wimbledon at home. Ticket sales, live TV money and a passage into the 4th round Thank you please

This would be good cause no doubt one of these non Leaguers at home would ensure a crowd of 20,000+ with lower ticket prices combined with half of the non League clubs respective towns wanting to come and I''m sure the game would be live!

Either this or Arsenal away (we''ve never played at the Emirates!) or Man U would be good!

C rap draws would be any Championship club except the S cum, Chelsea Away (horrible over rated ground where we''ve played at too much in recent years) or Blackburn/Wigan/Birmingham away (EG, boring no mark Premiership club smaller than us who''d probably beat us!)

FC United of Manchester just about in it after Brighton''s 37 year old assistant manager equalised in the 83rd min? And the FC U keeper saved a penalty in injury time.

Swindom Supermarine out, so Ipswich/Colchester/Arsenal Away ideal draws for me personally.

I still think we''ll get a league 1/ champ side away though.

We''re bound to get an away draw to a mid/lower Prem club like Blackburn, Bolton or Sunderland. We''ll go there, their manager will say " We need to be on our guard...Norwich are a dangerous team ". We''ll lose 2-0.I''ve done the '' Theatre of Dreams '' too many times so a dream draw for me would be away at a classy new stadium like The Emirates - we''d still get hammered if we played at Carrow Road - or a trip to a non-League ground.The days out at Tamworth a few years back and Paulton last season were two great days out even if the 11-1 aggregate score did make the trips pretty worry free......

strange that tony da wonderful i had the same feeling although I would like

luton away

stevenage away

everton home/away

burton albion home/away

Spurs home/away

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]Crawley Town, Swindon Submarine, FC Utd of Manchester or AFC Wimbledon at home.

Thank you please[/quote]well thats AFC wimbledon ruled out!Lets have West ham at home.... my 4 year old could beat them on her own! we would smash them!

You''re all setting yourself up for disappointment. It''ll be something really naff like Preston away.

[quote user="Coelho"]You''re all setting yourself up for disappointment. It''ll be something really naff like Preston away.[/quote]i hate cup games against teams in the same division, takes the gloss off the cup for me.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Coelho"]You''re all setting yourself up for disappointment. It''ll be something really naff like Preston away.[/quote]i hate cup games against teams in the same division, takes the gloss off the cup for me.[/quote]Dirty Leeds or Ipswich at home would be okay, but other than that I agree with you. Personally I''d like away to Arsenal, guaranteed 60k crowd plus a little day out at The Emirates, which looks incredible. Would love a trip there.