Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Hucks Meets Nigel Worthington on www.dh6.co.uk

Did the interview with Nigel yesterday, very honest and dignified as ever, some really, really interesting stuff, think nutty could well be happy, not as funny as first two but some big issues put to bed!

should be up midweek on www.dh6.co.uk

Hucks

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Hucks. I''ve just taken a look at your website and found it interesting. I like those pictures on the opening page of the website. Great stuff.

This is a rarity! A Worthy thread that hasn''t been derailed by the "usual suspects"....

Get your head down Hucks - They may just be sizing you up[;)]

"very honest and dignified as ever"[Y]

Cool! I shall look out for that! Enjoyed the Ashton one, learnt some interesting things and enjoyed the banter with Deans weight! Plus, finally put the Shackell rumour to bed! Lol!

After going to an evening with Hucks earlier in the year was interesting hearing some thoughts on that day at Fulham (which was worse than the Colchester game in my opinion) and then having some more insight in the Ashton interview was great!

Thanks,

Cheers Hucks ... look forward to reading Worthy''s take on events and maybe attempting to put to bed some of the bad press that plagued his last 2 seasons.

Good on yer mate ... Perhaps dear old Damian Francis can be your next victim? Methinks he has a bit of explaing to do?!

OTBC