Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Sometimes you just cant help yourself..........

What are you doing on this thread Kathy?

On another thread Nutty is on about someone eating Grant Holts Knockers or something![;)]

Lol this is priceless, what I find most hilarious is how so many of them keep referring to the ref''s performance today as some kind of scapegoat for their teams thrashing, never mind the fact that their defending was woeful and their manager''s tactics looked well of the mark against Lambert''s men. They are crying over that red card in the first half like they had been cheated out of the game, if it were the other way round they would be screaming for a red card, thickle muppets. Admittedly Holt did go down a tad easy but their was definitely contact and more often than not the defending player would have been sent off in that sort of situation. Can anyone confirm if Holt used his hand in the build up to his first goal? God I hope so, it would make up for Danny Haynes handball against us at Carrow Road a few years back. 

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Lol this is priceless, what I find most hilarious is how so many of them keep referring to the ref''s performance today as some kind of scapegoat for their teams thrashing, never mind the fact that their defending was woeful and their manager''s tactics looked well of the mark against Lambert''s men. They are crying over that red card in the first half like they had been cheated out of the game, if it were the other way round they would be screaming for a red card, thickle muppets. Admittedly Holt did go down a tad easy but their was definitely contact and more often than not the defending player would have been sent off in that sort of situation. Can anyone confirm if Holt used his hand in the build up to his first goal? God I hope so, it would make up for Danny Haynes handball against us at Carrow Road a few years back.  [/quote]

I''m 90% sure he did. He definately moved his hand near the ball, whether contact was made I can''t be sure but I''ve seen a couple of replays and it looked as though he did [:D]

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Lol this is priceless, what I find most hilarious is how so many of them keep referring to the ref''s performance today as some kind of scapegoat for their teams thrashing, never mind the fact that their defending was woeful and their manager''s tactics looked well of the mark against Lambert''s men. They are crying over that red card in the first half like they had been cheated out of the game, if it were the other way round they would be screaming for a red card, thickle muppets. Admittedly Holt did go down a tad easy but their was definitely contact and more often than not the defending player would have been sent off in that sort of situation.

Can anyone confirm if Holt used his hand in the build up to his first goal? God I hope so, it would make up for Danny Haynes handball against us at Carrow Road a few years back. 
[/quote]

I''m 90% sure he did. He definately moved his hand near the ball, whether contact was made I can''t be sure but I''ve seen a couple of replays and it looked as though he did

Favourite quote yet. "Armchair fans on their day out!! We should have smashed the place up

even more not just the bin. Must add the sc um support was sh it until

4 v 1 at 1 v1 they were silent"Clearly still on an adrenaline rush from his hardcore antics of smashing up a bin, this chap regrets not having the balls to take it a step further.

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Favourite quote yet.

"Armchair fans on their day out!! We should have smashed the place up even more not just the bin. Must add the sc um support was sh it until 4 v 1 at 1 v1 they were silent"

Clearly still on an adrenaline rush from his hardcore antics of smashing up a bin, this chap regrets not having the balls to take it a step further.
[/quote]

haha thats priceless especially coming from some of the quitest fans in the country.

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"][quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Lol this is priceless, what I find most hilarious is how so many of them keep referring to the ref''s performance today as some kind of scapegoat for their teams thrashing, never mind the fact that their defending was woeful and their manager''s tactics looked well of the mark against Lambert''s men. They are crying over that red card in the first half like they had been cheated out of the game, if it were the other way round they would be screaming for a red card, thickle muppets. Admittedly Holt did go down a tad easy but their was definitely contact and more often than not the defending player would have been sent off in that sort of situation.

Can anyone confirm if Holt used his hand in the build up to his first goal? God I hope so, it would make up for Danny Haynes handball against us at Carrow Road a few years back. 
[/quote]

I''m 90% sure he did. He definately moved his hand near the ball, whether contact was made I can''t be sure but I''ve seen a couple of replays and it looked as though he did[/quote]

It''s about time we got the rub of the green after the Reading refereeing debacle.