Sign in to follow this  
Polar

This makes for some sweet reading...

Found a few choice comments on an Ipswich Messageboard, i''m sure more will come when they all get back into binland. Hard to work out who they hate more between Keane and Holt.Great result

"We have f*ck all in the

midfield that can make a pass. Norris,Colback and Leadbitter can all

tackle,but do bugger all else ! Since Garvan left we have had no-one in

the midfield who have an eye for a pass. Yet Norwich find someone out

there. What are our scouts and manager looking at when they look for

players ? We end up with Colin Healy. Keane hasnt a clue,time he said

good bye. He doesnt know what he is doing. Its clear to see this

afternoon for everyone.""Wow, just wow. We''ve been outplayed by a team that''s been made on

a shoestring budget and a loan policy, that only just rejoined the

division. Outplayed completely. This is an absolute disgrace and it''s about time we started looking at a replacement for Roy Keane.""get your coat Roy! embarassing and an absolute shambles!"
"(quote) Grant Holt is indeed a fat cheatin b*stard. He goes to ground EVERY TIME. (quote)
Can we have a fat, cheating b*stard who scores a hat-trick?""the reality is we are going to leave this league for many years yet!""what an ugly munter Grant Holt is. not sour grapes, he is a good player but even so.maybe a bit of a Keane post match interview and see what he has to say for himself after this crap. :evil: totally deflated.""BLUE SPECS BRIGADE 6 POINTS OFF THE PLAY OFFS WOOOO!!!!!!
f**king absolutely terrible performance, f*ck off the lot of ya."
"I have not been a 100% Keane out til now, this is embarrassing, making sh*t like Holt look world class""has Holt got a problem with his legs or something, or he still hung over from last night ? more time on the floor than actually moving about.""Well the sending off means

nothing with that 3rd...., enough players in there to deal with that.

Fkin pish. Keane and several players out. It''s now just turned into a

f**king DVD release.""he is not that good though, we were just that bad"

"Wow, just wow. We''ve been outplayed by a team that''s been made on a shoestring budget and a loan policy, that only just rejoined the division.

Loan policy? are they talking about our 2 loans players compared to their 6 or whatever they have? I find the parallels with their team built on loan players and a arrogant manager who has being slagging the fans and our relgation team & manager from two years ago pretty amusing.

Haha!  Love it!  They really were terrible though, worst team at Carrow Road this season by far. 

I like the way they don''t even know the players they have - "Colin Healy" who the ''eck?

I think it''s funny that they think Holt is cack, I think its even funnier that they say its not him being good its just their team is cack - I know which I would prefer to admit to.

Maybe Keane has got a point - have a little faith?

They were by far the worst team to come here so far this season, one spell for a few minutes after they scored but when we went 2-1 up it was game over. Holt was giving their defence the runaround before the sending off and if anything I''d say it made our job harder in the second half because they sat back and tried to hit us on the break. We played it perfectly in the second half by making them chase until they tired in the last 20 and picked them off with a couple of very good goals. The less said about their fans the better but absolutely pathetic should cover it.