Sign in to follow this  
merson_dim

The 1 annoying thing about today

The bloody music they play full blast before and after the game!Got in a little earlier than usual to hopefully get a bit of pre match atmos, but it was killed by the music played at deafening levels!For big games, it should be lower / off.

[quote user="john_starks"]The bloody music they play full blast before and after the game!

Got in a little earlier than usual to hopefully get a bit of pre match atmos, but it was killed by the music played at deafening levels!

For big games, it should be lower / off.

[/quote]

Spot on John - I said exactly the same in a similar thread on Friday and to think that McNally wanted us to ...''get there early and enjoy the atmosphere''. I''m sure that damn music just before the start went on far longer than usual. Just when it seemed to get to a natural end it just started up again, it was bloody ridiculous. Even when the teams come out there is no let up in the absurd level of background noise which all but drowned out both sets of fans. Maybe the music is less intrusive in the Barclay but for us in The Jarrold all I could see was loads of arms outstretched in the Barclay clearly singing something and I was desperate to join in but could''nt hear a thing above that stupid din!!