Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Fox

Thought he was superb today, was involved in everything and if it weren''t for Holt being just superb he would have deserved MOM. Can''t see Hoolahan starting any time soon (although he was also top class today).

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]Thought he was superb today, was involved in everything and if it weren''t for Holt being just superb he would have deserved MOM. Can''t see Hoolahan starting any time soon (although he was also top class today).[/quote]Have to agree with that. I thought he switched play brilliantly and used the ball quickly and effectively. Lambert certainly knows how to pick a player and at a very decent price too.

Very good balance to the midfield today with Lansbury, Crofts, Fox & Surman all complimenting each others games.

To think we had other options on the bench in Smith, McNamee and Hoolahan if things weren''t going to plan.

The fact that we can bring a player like Hoolahan off the bench shows how strong our squad depth is. This is something we have been missing for years (how often have injuries ruined our season?) and something else to prasie Lambert for [Y]

"Lambert certainly knows how to pick a player"

Absolutely. He looked to me a bit ''lightweight'' early on in the season, yet look at him now. Same with Surnam.

Worth remembering the Rangers ''scout bloke'' brought in to find players, players that were to be brought in come January.

I am exceedingly confident.

not being funny but he really is not that good, first decent and i stress the word decent game he has had for us, he was crap against leeds, and eas bloody terrible at reading, the only thing he did at millwall was score, please tell me how we all suddenly rate him because he had a decent game in a derby, i would pick hoolhan, anyday of the week and twice on sunday instead of him

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Very good balance to the midfield today with Lansbury, Crofts, Fox & Surman all complimenting each others games.

To think we had other options on the bench in Smith, McNamee and Hoolahan if things weren''t going to plan.[/quote]In which case why did we need an "emergency" loan?

Korey Smith was touch and go to make the game today

Stephen Hughes & Matt Gill are injured

Andrew Crofts is 1 card away from a 2 game ban

Anthony McNamee and Wes Hoolahan aren''t out and out midfield players.

Andrew Surman is just back from a 3 month lay off and is struggling for match fitness.

Simon Lappin is playing at left back.

Managers need options and had he not brought in a midfielder he wouldn''t have a great deal available to himself, especially if Crofts was to miss 2 games or somebody was to pick up an injury.

I thought he was ok today. I think he looked better when the scum went downt to 10 men as he had more freedom in the middle.Surman I thought looked well off the pace today and Hooley would have been the better choice in my opinion. Not wishing to be detracting from a great team performance though!