Sign in to follow this  
Luca Pacchiarini

"My" first Canary win

Hello

as a Norwich fan living in Italy, I have always had trouble watching games, especially as I don''t have Pay TV and I''m usually busy on weekends,

I had managed to watch 5 games so far, four draws and one loss (last year, Leeds away)

Today, I wanted to watch the match at all costs, and I was rewarded by what I''d call a marvellous performance, rarely have I seen such an intense game... Norwich scored 4 times but they could have scored seven or eight and I doubt anyone would have argued about it.

Plus, referee didn''t concede what I thought was a blatant penalty.

Well, perhaps I''m accustomed to italian referees who whistle every two seconds, but...

I don''t know if this is worth a thread, but I just wanted to write how happy I am, after watching my favourite english team win for the first time. In the derby!

Just curious, what were you singing with the melody of "Volare" at one point?

Wonderful, wonderful to see a crowded stadium cheering for this team, while here in my town we have about 5000 people attending Serie B matches (which is supposed to be the italian equivalent of the Championship, but doesn''t even come close)

So, thank all the Canaries on my behalf and, next time I come to England I hope to make a short trip to Norwich to see a match at Carrow Road

Bye

Luca

Glad you enjoyed it Luca.

The ''Volare'' chant was...

Grant Holt, woooahhh

Grant Holt, woooahhh

He scored against the scum,

He scored another one!

Nice to get a post like this on here Luca. Thanks for taking the time.For those of us lucky enough to be there today it was a great derby game and must have looked good on TV. On free channels The BBC in most peoples opinion do football best and the coverage is available throughout Europe I believe.I have a relative who lives in Switzerland and he always looks forward to live BBC games involving Norwich.