Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Could Ipswich get relegated?

It seems there are a number of similarities between the current Ipswich team and the Norwich team that got relegated.

+ Lack of consistency

+ Manager that has a frosty relationship with the fans and has been using negative tactics

+ Relying on loan player, I think they have 6 players on loan at the moment

It was these sort of things that got Norwich relegated. Therefore, should Ipswich be worried and they are now only 4 point away from the drop zone.

So what does everyone think, are they destined for the drop? Or just have a bad run of form, they will soon recover from?

I genuinely can''t remember seeing an Ipswich side look so poor...

That said, for all Keane''s faults i do think they have enough quality in the squad to stay up. It just wasn''t on show today!

I think they might have a problem if Kean stays. If they win their next match and it gives him a alittle breathing space from the tactical decisons on show today and the terrible relationship he''s working on developing with the fans, i think they could be in big trouble. If they lose the next couple and he gets sacked i think they''ll easily survive and push on. Lets hope he keeps his job!.

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/zzzzzzzzzzTRACTORROY.jpg[/IMG]

We have experienced all this and more under Roeder. The fans, supporters, players, manager and board pulling in different directions. Destined for the drop I think.

hopefully so, as I''ve got a fair sum riding on us going up and them going down - I''ve taken another bet on them going down to cover my a*** in case

you don''t have to be a genius to work out when the chief executive says you have to start to pay your way, 20 players leave, Walters goes out for 2 or 3 million and none of it is used on the squad, player budget slashed

the replacements are pretty p1sspoor, your manger is complaining that his is forced to play lowly paid youths to make up the team and admits that he doesn''t know who will have to be sold in january to balance the books

20 players out of contract next June, coaching staff left with no replacements

with year on year falling income, season tickets down by 2000 and attendances slipping by the week it ain''t looking good

so maybe, just maybe there''s a ''tiny'' clue there

[quote user="Jim Kent"]It seems there are a number of similarities between the current Ipswich team and the Norwich team that got relegated. + Lack of consistency + Manager that has a frosty relationship with the fans and has been using negative tactics + Relying on loan player, I think they have 6 players on loan at the moment It was these sort of things that got Norwich relegated. Therefore, should Ipswich be worried and they are now only 4 point away from the drop zone. So what does everyone think, are they destined for the drop? Or just have a bad run of form, they will soon recover from?[/quote]we can only live in hope JK[Y]

Yeah hopefully they''ll be relegated for the reasons already stated above.Love the Tractor Roy picture Harry, have got to email that to my scummer colleages!