Sign in to follow this  
City penguin

New reason to call them binners

How honestly pathetic !Get thrashed 4-1 and then smash up a bin.................To be fair I actually feel embarassed for the poor Ipswich fans who have to bow thier heads in shame and be tarnished by this duche baggery !

Unfortunately there is usually a gentlemen''s agreement that clubs pay for the costs of any damage done by their own fans.

As it the paupers weren''t struggling to pay their bills as it is.

That poor bin. Crikey, might take 10 mins to clear up that.A lot of empty plastic beer glasses though. Ipswich fans obviously keen to pump their money into our club, cheers lads.

and after doing over a bin they got really brave and attacked the hard as nails toilets, before calming down outside the ground only to get worked up in diss and cause some more trouble. Some of them are proud of what they did wich i find hilarious its so schoolboy its untrue.

quality is more than good enough to get a prosecution or two. Chav who posted on You Tube shouldn''t be too difficult to id. Whole area is recorded on CCTV anyway as is the entire away section. Few minutes watching the recordings Monday morning matching the knobs in the video with seat numbers and we should have the Old Bill making a few house calls.

Banning orders a foregone conclusion

[quote user="jbghost"]quality is more than good enough to get a prosecution or two. Chav who posted on You Tube shouldn''t be too difficult to id. Whole area is recorded on CCTV anyway as is the entire away section. Few minutes watching the recordings Monday morning matching the knobs in the video with seat numbers and we should have the Old Bill making a few house calls. Banning orders a foregone conclusion[/quote]

would anyone know a club email adress to pass this onto, better still if anyone would like to download the clip via youtube converter to keep the evidence incase the binners find a brain cell and take down the video.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Get the pricks to come back on community service to clean the mess up :)Let them start with the toilets and give them a toothbrush[/quote]No, make them use their own toothbrush... As long as they know what one is.

To be honest the fat lad in the video looks at though he could do with some exercise so a hard days cleaning following his exertions kicking ten bells out of a bin should do him some good!

The video is hilarious. Puffing their chests out because they kicked a bin around in a big circle.Yesterday''s classified football results:Ipswich Fans 1 Bin 0Norwich City 4 Ipswich Town 1

One must never underestimate just how threatening an inanimate object can be, all credit to them for giving the sort of hiding it richly deserved.

Can we take a guess on what they’ll be after now the bin has learned its lesson?

Tell you what, I bet Milwall and Cardiff are quaking in their white trainers at the thought of the new force in football hooliganism after witnessing the beating of the bin.

Brilliant! I honestly didn`t think it could get any better after witnessing the little sourpuss`s filing out of the ground, stamping their little feet and throwing snowballs at the nasty men taking the complete p*ss!! Really too funny.

[quote user="Dereham Tifoso"]Bloody hell, I''d be well afraid if I were them- every bin in SE London will be looking out for them when they go to Millwall in January[;)][/quote]

Unfortunatly, these kind of reports would go a long way to convince FIFA not to let us stage the world cup, I know this happens the world over, but with recent media appenings it don''t take much to swing a vote or two away from England