Sign in to follow this  
Mollie250

Let yesterday end the debate about who is the bigger clubA

A full-house to watch us completely outclass their team and their fans in every way.

The BBC European footage was inevitable but it is a historical reference to times which for them are quite literally dead and buried.

We out-fought and out-thought them and they will be stinging from that for some time.

We are a bigger club now and all but their most deluded fans must now accept that fact.  

Why do both sets of fans have this stupid obession with who is the bigger club?....IMO in ceratin aspects Ipshit are a bigger club but in others Norwich are....I really don''t get the we are bigger club than you thing. We trounced them yesterday totally out classed & out played them, they didnt have a clue & old Paddy Mckinty just sat there chewing his gum clueless... As much as I detested Rodnet as least he was on the touch line for 90 mins giving instructions trying to motivate the clueless bunch of clowns he''d asembled...Paddy showed no passion what so ever & I think he will do more damage to them than Rodent did to us...LOL... But why can''t we just be happy with knowing that on the day we were the better team?