Sign in to follow this  
.takecare.

Ipswich Fans Bragging About what they done to our ground

all i keep hearing is ipswich fans who speak about what theve done to our ground, laughing saying about how they ripped loads of seats up and kicked in something to do with our away section and also kicked in a bin and littered every where, takes the ****

To be fair, on TWTD the vast majority of Ippo fans were condemning the people involved, calling them ''chavs'' and a disgrace to the club. There''s a minority in any support that will get lairy, and it''s not as if they destroyed the place, is it? Move along, nothing to see here.

[quote user="Coelho"]To be fair, on TWTD the vast majority of Ippo fans were condemning the people involved, calling them ''chavs'' and a disgrace to the club. There''s a minority in any support that will get lairy, and it''s not as if they destroyed the place, is it? Move along, nothing to see here.
[/quote] no they didnt "DESTROY" the place but they direspected it!

Before we attempt to take the moral highground on this , I do recall being at Portman Road some 14/15 years ago or so ?!?, when some City fans plug the sinks in the toilets, turned the taps on and then removed the handles which then flooded the place, aswell as kicking down the toilet cubicles and smashing windows........I don''t recall who had to foot that bill?

They broke a few chairs threw it at their own fans, started fighting amongst themselves & then picked on a bin! The tears of laughter are still rolling down my face.......

And now they''ll get a bill, we''ll get new seats & a lovely new bin.

Meanwhile what really can''t be replaced is the wreckage from their complete & utter humiliation all seen on live TV! Priceless..... 

[quote user="BarclayBoyJoe"][quote user="Coelho"]To be fair, on TWTD the vast majority of Ippo fans were condemning the people involved, calling them ''chavs'' and a disgrace to the club. There''s a minority in any support that will get lairy, and it''s not as if they destroyed the place, is it? Move along, nothing to see here.[/quote] no they didnt "DESTROY" the place but they direspected it![/quote]Yeah I know, and it was out of order, but as another poster has said, some of our fans did something similar at Portman Road a few years back. Any club will have an element of fans who will misbehave on derby days. It really isn''t that big a deal IMO.

Were they waving ten pound notes about at the time, they didn''t seem to be doing that this time. I wonder why ?

There is an hilarious clip on youtube showing a gaggle of over exited young farmhands swearing and shouting at a few police horses after the game.

A clear warning about the perils of drinking on an empty head - if ever one was needed.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]I''m sure the bill being sent to Portakabin Road in the next few days will not help their cause at all![/quote]Weren''t those bins diamond-studded and platinum-engraved?

hardly think they would be of any worth

the pubs near the ground had to chain up their collection tins in case the suffolk lowlife decided to emulate their former chairman''s behaviour and steal from a charity

lets just hope the club have used enough Cillitbin to clean up the place - a fortnight should be enough time to air the place and remove the stale odours of famyard manure and bullshit

[quote user="Mike "]

They broke a few chairs threw it at their own fans, started fighting amongst themselves & then picked on a bin! The tears of laughter are still rolling down my face.......

And now they''ll get a bill, we''ll get new seats & a lovely new bin.

Meanwhile what really can''t be replaced is the wreckage from their complete & utter humiliation all seen on live TV! Priceless..... 

[/quote]ROFL, when we get the money from Ippo I think we need to go buy a blue Bin and call it "Binner the Bin"

Hardly surprising when you think about it, those freaks live in an absolute ****hole of a Town anyway, in their confused little minds they were probably just trying to make the place feel more homely.

[quote user="Bruce Eats Walkers"]I''m pretty sure Mr Evans will be getting the bill for the clean up and repairs required, money which would be better spent on a decent defender![/quote]replace defender with....TEAM[;)] LOL