Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

BBC I player has full game now

I ''sky-plussed'' it so I could keep watching it over and over again, but I watched it last night, and now it has been deleted for some reason. Suppose I-Player will have to do!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Nice.Any way of downloading it?  I''d really quite like to keep this one...[/quote]Tried Grabber and a couple of other Apps with no joy. Anyone got an ideas?

[quote user="Beauseant"]Great work by Davis in the build up to our 3rd and 4th goals, apparently. You''ve got to love the BBC![8o|][/quote]I dunno, I think the lad Davis looks a bit lazy at times.[:P]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]Great work by Davis in the build up to our 3rd and 4th goals, apparently. You''ve got to love the BBC![8o|][/quote]

I dunno, I think the lad Davis looks a bit lazy at times.

[:P]
[/quote]

[:D] And where were you post game? People have been drummed out of the Inner Circle for less!

Who is that bloke sitting next to Lambert? If you watch him when we score and PL jumps into the air, he barely perceptibly shakes his head, disparagingly. He has either got to be Scum board or a bloke from the F A disciplinary lot keeping his eye on PL''s behaviour!

The grumpy bloke I think is in the row behind Lambert, so probably not one of ours. Definitely looked like he wasn''t happy, so must be scum. Ha ha ha

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Nice.Any way of downloading it?  I''d really quite like to keep this one...[/quote]Tried Grabber and a couple of other Apps with no joy. Anyone got an ideas?[/quote]I have got something i might be able to use... Will have a go tonight.. Trusty Linux hasnt failed me yet!