Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Portmanking, bluemike,two derbies, king binno...............

..........and our old friend factualblue

What has happeneed to them ? We miss their wonderfully insightful views on their impoverished club.

"I personally think the joke will be on you come May - we certainly look like a team that doesn''t like to get beat."

" a team that is full of pace, flair whilst being streetwise and not knowing when it is beaten"

"When you look at your defence in comparison to ours, who have a number of international caps under their belts, there is no contest"

" All of our XI are far superior to anyone in your side"

"Whilst you have dived in for all those top class League 1 players…Certainly shows just how ambitious you are as a club!"

Only three teams scored less goals, only four teams lost less games, four defeats in a row

Less than a point a game which is below relegation form over a season

Signing a Div 1 reserve striker and getting stonked by their neighbours

as said before - there is more fun to come as the paupers continue their slow slide to oblivion - just a shame our favourite suffolk farmhands aren''t here to add to the that fun

Very funny...... I remember when they littered this board with utter bollox and since we''ve gone above them? Not a peep!

No doubt they''re at home bashing up bin :o)

HAHA Brilliant City1st, it''s about time the scum tucked into a large slice of humble pie, the taunts and abuse we''ve had to put up with in the last couple of seasons have been agony, especially during the appointment of Keano and Evans which made the binners become far too big for their boots. They were totally outclassed in all area''s of the pitch yesterday, as for the managers, I think it''s save to say Lambert has far more class and managerial sense than Roy Keane will ever have.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]I''m astounded that the news we predicted about Roy Keane hasn''t been yet announced
[/quote]

Not as astounded as they probably are right now.[;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I''m astounded that the news we predicted about Roy Keane hasn''t been yet announced
[/quote]But everyone knows he''s a DICK!!! this would just be old news [;)]

imho i think he is doing a sterling job and should remain at the helm until he gets them out of league 2

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I''m astounded that the news we predicted about Roy Keane hasn''t been yet announced

imho i think he is doing a sterling job and should remain at the helm until he gets them out of league 2

[/quote]

Agent Keane will remain undercover until the Inner Circle are satisfied that his mission has been fully accomplished.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

Agent Keane will remain undercover until the Inner Circle are satisfied that his mission has been fully accomplished.

[/quote]

Has Agent Keane started hearing voices from the silent majority yet? [H]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He is well aware that the world and his wife are watching his every move.....[H]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I''m astounded that the news we predicted about Roy Keane hasn''t been yet announced[/quote]But everyone knows he''s a DICK!!! this would just be old news [;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He is well aware that the world and his wife are watching his every move.....[H]

[/quote]Have the world and his wife nothing better to do? [;)]

Well played to you guys, deserved the victory, was actually enjoying the game until the red card ruined it as a spectacle, but red it was. Enjoy the bragging rights while you can, we all know how quick fortunes change in this bloody game which i hate right now at present !! Bring on April, we may just have a new boss with a bit of direction by then.

Very big of you mike, always good when a football fan can be complementary about the opposition, rather than completely blame their own team....