Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

We should have scored more goals today!!!

I was more than a little disappointed that we didn''t get at least 6.  The number of chances we wasted was ridiculous. Goal difference may well prove vital and we need to improve ours and today was an ideal opportunity and we missed it.

I don''t know what was wrong with Chris Martin today, his performance was very poor.

That stupid funkin commentator on the beeb who kept callin us Norwich Sh.ity.  He must have thought he was hillarious, the di.ck.  I am sure someone must have said something to him about it, because at one point he even corrected himself and said City immediately after calling us sh.ity for the umpteenth time.  Don''t know why he didn''t just call us Norwich like everyone else, the co.ck.

[:@][:@][:@]

P.S. Did Smudger make it to the game?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I was more than a little disappointed that we didn''t get at least 6.  The number of chances we wasted was ridiculous. Goal difference may well prove vital and we need to improve ours and today was an ideal opportunity and we missed it.

I don''t know what was wrong with Chris Martin today, his performance was very poor.

That stupid funkin commentator on the beeb who kept callin us Norwich Sh.ity.  He must have thought he was hillarious, the di.ck.  I am sure someone must have said something to him about it, because at one point he even corrected himself and said City immediately after calling us sh.ity for the umpteenth time.  Don''t know why he didn''t just call us Norwich like everyone else, the co.ck.

[/quote]Yeh, 2 assists just doesnt make the grade does it..You tw&t

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

Yeh, 2 assists just doesnt make the grade does it..

You tw&t
[/quote]

Thank you[Y]

Chris Martin didn''t have a great game today. He gave the ball away quite often and missed a sitter! Yes he was involved with two goals but he can hardly claim assists, a simple 2 yard pass for the 4th and the 3 rd was a heavy touch he didn''t intend to lay it to Holt.

I like Martin but I''m frustrated when he''s poor and we have quality like hoolahan on the bench!

We beat Ipswich 4-1 we played some great football against out nearest rivals, we played them off the park in all depts and still you moan....................oh well you cant please some people!

Get a freakin grip man, the lad did everything today but score, worked very hard in very hard conditions, he was very much the unsung hero in the derby.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Chris Martin didn''t have a great game today. He gave the ball away quite often and missed a sitter! Yes he was involved with two goals but he can hardly claim assists, a simple 2 yard pass for the 4th and the 3 rd was a heavy touch he didn''t intend to lay it to Holt.

I like Martin but I''m frustrated when he''s poor and we have quality like hoolahan on the bench![/quote]OK a 2 yard pass might seem easy, but you still need the vision to do the simple things. He clearly assisted in 2 goals. He was a bit average (although Grant Holt was very good and therefore made him look average) today, but we won so should be happy.

4-1 record score 40-1 we scored enough but Jackson penalty claim had me worried

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

Oh dear.

You gave them eyes Lord, but still they do not see.[:''(]

Perhaps some can only see what they want to see

... as with the weather forecast, eh wiz ?

ps I wanted to add a ''winky face'', but can''t so take it as a gentle dig, wiz - and a request for info on how to post ''faces''

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Mr Carrow"]OP must be on a wind up. Surely......!?[/quote]

That same thought crossed my mind when I read it.
[/quote]

I am normally quite slow at spotting the wind up,but ''slims looked quite obvious[^o)]

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Mr Carrow"]OP must be on a wind up. Surely......!?[/quote]That same thought crossed my mind when I read it.[/quote]

I am normally quite slow at spotting the wind up,but ''slims looked quite obvious[^o)]

[/quote]no hes rite we shud hav scored about 15!!!!!!! LAMBRET OUT

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Mr Carrow"]OP must be on a wind up. Surely......!?[/quote]That same thought crossed my mind when I read it.[/quote]

[/quote]no hes rite we shud hav scored about 15!!!!!!! LAMBRET OUT[/quote]Why? Does Paul have a very small moped?? [:P]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]no hes rite we shud hav scored about 15!!!!!!! LAMBRET OUT[/quote]Why? Does Paul have a very small moped?? [:P][/quote]Vespathetic. [;)]

[quote user="City1st"]Perhaps some can only see what they want to see

... as with the weather forecast, eh wiz ?

ps I wanted to add a ''winky face'', but can''t so take it as a gentle dig, wiz - and a request for info on how to post ''faces''[/quote]Is this the sort of ''winky face'' you were looking for? [IMG]http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticon-critic/images/rude/dick-head.gif[/IMG]